Ngs2+ tag mission

CrItZO

why do you guys think UN1 is impossible atm? since u dont have to res AI. its possible. Just kill wolf while AI still alive. Then u can fight Alex while u dodge liz. same on zed. u need skill. but its soo possible. So quit saying its impossible. lol.

U can punish the bosses here as well. U can kill zed like a bug. alex, just hit him while he atk. Liz same way as ngs2, volf a bit more bitch. lol.

UN3 waaaay harder tha UN1 imo.

sorry but i disagree

impossibility > possiblity bro

you got crap out lag at times... this port messed up tag missions because the vita cannot handle 30fps framerate at times.

AI dies within 10 secs unless luck takes hold and somehow u manage to kill volf without taking much damage from liz and alexei... its a pain in the ass to constantly switch between both players.

alexei and liz jumping on you left and right

i would say its possible if zed doesn't show up but all the missions are the same so i know he does.

when he does join in on your slaughter, fireball spam and liz or alex jumping on you.

basically you have to run away and attack...

i manage to kill volf and i was sooooooooo lucky

thats the reason why i find it more luck than skill, tho the game is a bit generous with health since you can live a little longer than original ngs2

don't get me started on turbo mode... thats complete bullshit

plus you're a pro at UN1... i can't take what you say serious lol

Edited by DEVILRYUUJIN

sorry but i disagree

impossibility > possiblity bro

you got crap out lag at times... this port messed up tag missions because the vita cannot handle 30fps framerate at times.

AI dies within 10 secs unless luck takes hold and somehow u manage to kill volf without taking much damage from liz and alexei... its a pain in the ass to constantly switch between both players.

alexei and liz jumping on you left and right

i would say its possible if zed doesn't show up but all the missions are the same so i know he does.

when he does join in on your slaughter, fireball spam and liz or alex jumping on you.

basically you have to run away and attack...

i manage to kill volf and i was sooooooooo lucky

thats the reason why i find it more luck than skill, tho the game is a bit generous with health since you can live a little longer than original ngs2

don't get me started on turbo mode... thats complete bullshit

plus you're a pro at UN1... i can't take what you say serious lol

Haha. I still disagree bro. Ill prove it^^ i did mn3 pretty fast on my 1st try with dctf. U can punish the bosses pretty bad. Ive done Un1 in the hard way as well. Saving volf last. Killed both alex and zed while having liz on me.

The key is to not revive the Ai. Maybe if ur running low on health. Then switch and let the other one die. Equip 2xryu with bota.

Im sure its doable. Just need to finish story to get bota and ill start. Ill even make a video^^

game is out for 2 weeks, the missions are well known, yet the best ng players in the world can't beat them, that's why it's impossible

and even if after 10000 tries someone gets super lucky he would still have to do it again on turbo mode which will screw with your timing

these un missions would be 10/10 even if they reduced the damage to warrior level missions, since even these are a pain with the ai

Haha. I still disagree bro. Ill prove it^^ i did mn3 pretty fast on my 1st try with dctf. U can punish the bosses pretty bad. Ive done Un1 in the hard way as well. Saving volf last. Killed both alex and zed while having liz on me.

The key is to not revive the Ai. Maybe if ur running low on health. Then switch and let the other one die. Equip 2xryu with bota.

Im sure its doable. Just need to finish story to get bota and ill start. Ill even make a video^^

if you can destroy bosses (like we can) yeah mn3 easy i understand that...

but un1 has too much crap to handle. hayashi probably has a glitch waiting for you if you kill 2/4 bosses lol.

but i like to see you prove me wrong and suffer thru all that pain lol. un1-3 is not doable for me unless i cheat which i wont do...

No one has seen my topics T_T

So I'll join this topic and I'll speak here XD

UN3 for me is doable, just one-hit and run all the time, a damaged a liberty statue of half life bar, so with a lot of patience and really a lot of luck you can do UN3...

I think that UN2 could be done with the momiji wall glitch too, I just don't know how to apply it well :(

UN1 is just insane, you MUST be the best dodger O_O

I managed to beat volf, but it was still really insane, ely killed me while I was fighting alexei T_T

No one has seen my topics T_T

So I'll join this topic and I'll speak here XD

UN3 for me is doable, just one-hit and run all the time, a damaged a liberty statue of half life bar, so with a lot of patience and really a lot of luck you can do UN3...

I think that UN2 could be done with the momiji wall glitch too, I just don't know how to apply it well :(

UN1 is just insane, you MUST be the best dodger O_O

I managed to beat volf, but it was still really insane, ely killed me while I was fighting alexei T_T

Yeah. Un2 is possible. My friend did it solo in ngs2. Need to be lucky with glitch. U can instant kill all FGs^^

And im one of the best UN1 players. Not to brag. But its the case. Lol. I have a plan for it^^ i can be wrong for sure. But im sure some of the best ngs2 players will beat it.

Its also possible to freese liz and alex. Atleast in ngs2.

Someone may figure out how

Yeah. Un2 is possible. My friend did it solo in ngs2. Need to be lucky with glitch. U can instant kill all FGs^^

And im one of the best UN1 players. Not to brag. But its the case. Lol. I have a plan for it^^ i can be wrong for sure. But im sure some of the best ngs2 players will beat it.

Insant kill FG ? It's different from the momiji wall glitch ?

Yeah UN1 sometimes Ely froze, watch this video XD

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMzD7jhNgog]Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Ultimate Ninja 01 Terrible Elizabeth Bug - YouTube[/ame]

But it's not sure, this glitch is only luck based...so bad :(

How do you freeze them?

And even if you can manage to beat it on normal... there's turbo mode. It's just stupid.. Impossible to react to 2 bosses at that speed

lol yeah you're #1 un1 player now... i think im in the 20s or 30s now haha.

good luck with that...

platinum will still be unobtainable even if you do manage to beat un1.

turbo mode should be called wtf just happen mode

game is out for 2 weeks, the missions are well known, yet the best ng players in the world can't beat them, that's why it's impossible

and even if after 10000 tries someone gets super lucky he would still have to do it again on turbo mode which will screw with your timing

these un missions would be 10/10 even if they reduced the damage to warrior level missions, since even these are a pain with the ai

This. I really want to see how this is possible???

I agree that turbo mode is impossible. that was insane. but Un1 normal mode, very possible. ive tried it a few times. managed to get alex down 50% health. but its no doubt very hard.

And UN2 normal completed:)

Edited by CrItZO

Pls post your clip for show the glitch you found,i already finisg Un4 And un5 with glitch 360 lunar

ive uploaded similar clip to my ninja records ngs2. same method. u find me #1 UN1 leaderboard if u wanna check it out.

• 2 months later...