Hey you all Ninjas, for those who are trying these tag mission...

I finished All missions on Normal except MN4 - UN1-2-3...

I think that MN4 could be done Easy, I haven't tried it yet.

I tried Un2 with Momiji wall glitch but it was not really successful because ghenshins can hit you behind the wall, so I tried this glitch.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyEhv0noSnI&list=PL7b9hiteWq1I7yDe54IwG67Q6uJTy8pGV]UN02 Play Time 2:16 - YouTube[/ame]

But sometimes vanish only one ghenshin and one time vanished two ghenshins...

Any advice ?

I tried UN3, i beat easy the two Buddahs and I tried the two Liberty Statues solo with the AI down, I ran alla time and one-hit to a statue, run all the time and one-hit...I damaged a statue a lot, it has only half life bar left, but I failed :(

UN1 is just insane, you MUST be the best dodger to manage it O_O

Let me know your opinions about that ;)

Edited by Master Ninja Ryu

I don't think it's about being the best dodger for UN1, it's simply undoable... Even surviving for like 20 secs with all 3 bosses locked on you, is hard... and it's not like, requiring really much skills, it's luck based.

Imagine this: Volf doing the Scythe UT combo, Liz doing the dash spam then 3x tail hits then hand grab, while alexei spamming missiles on you then doing the dash... And there could be harder setup, I just thought of this randomly... And that's only the dodging part. Now imagine actually KILLING them all... It's undoable

• 3 months later...
I don't think it's about being the best dodger for UN1, it's simply undoable... Even surviving for like 20 secs with all 3 bosses locked on you, is hard... and it's not like, requiring really much skills, it's luck based.

Imagine this: Volf doing the Scythe UT combo, Liz doing the dash spam then 3x tail hits then hand grab, while alexei spamming missiles on you then doing the dash... And there could be harder setup, I just thought of this randomly... And that's only the dodging part. Now imagine actually KILLING them all... It's undoable

LOL ! this is insane,... you´re right, it's undoable.

• 1 month later...

i assume defeating the key to UN01 about tag combos and tag i-frame moves/exploits like a lot of the other missions are

these aren't team missions, they are tag missions. its all about being in control of both characters actions IMO

playing this as if you were playing a NGS2 team mission seems counter productive