So.. this time, you can solo the tag mission?

You don't have to revive your ai partner again right?

If I'm not mistaken, in the original ngs2, if you let your ai partner die then the game will immediately game over

Team Missions is fun, but... - YouTube

Looking forward to seeing you kill Liz, Alexei and Volf together in UN1 or 3 FG's in UN2...

I think I can beat UN1 but possibly not UN2. It would take time to do it. I've went as far as fighting zed and liz in UN1 on ps3 with a timer and a completely ridiculous AI. So I think I can manage with a bit of luck and skill to beat UN1. UN2? 3 genshins with an AI, not too sure about that...

UN1 doesn't lag. But your AI partner still follows you. Alexei the combo thats TTTT shuriken TTTT and repeat and been shortened to TT shuriken TT, Volf can no longer be looped and Zed is same for most but heard 3rd T of TTTT whiffs. Also grabs are no longer instant death

UN1 doesn't lag. But your AI partner still follows you. Alexei the combo thats TTTT shuriken TTTT and repeat and been shortened to TT shuriken TT, Volf can no longer be looped and Zed is same for most but heard 3rd T of TTTT whiffs. Also grabs are no longer instant death

Well that's good as far as lag goes...and it's in the AI's best interest to follow me LOL. Interesting, I've also heard about this as well...dig deep fellows. Y'all can do it! You just have to adjust to the new mechanics.

The bot isn't too bad at blocking, he/she seems to stay alive a lot longer than the PS3 versions AI. This might be where the 'tactical switching' comes into play during boss fights. I'll have to experiment a little.

Allday who's gonna do it first my man!? Haha my money's on you bud.

Yea If it's one thing I've always known about a team ninja game and ninja gaiden in general is there always a formula to beat their missions and that's the perseverance you have to develop when tackling these missions.

LOL thanks, but I've decided in the end that I want someone else to figure it out and show the whole world. I'm curious to watch and see their formula...

But that's just pathetic if you can only win by glitching... and I still don't see how UN1 can be beaten alone?

Pathetic or not, if thats the only way, then so be it!

Cuz this is team ninja's fault basically... Fighting 3 boss all at once alone??!!

So is this the reason that everyones saying that NGS2+ is unplattable? Because the missions are no longer doable in co op and solo only? Cant seem to find an answer anywhere.

the game is impossible to platinum because you cannot solo all tag missions with lame A.I.

tactical switching can only go so far because the A.I will recklessly get killed...

• 2 weeks later...
Also NG on vita is somewhat bad idea now after I saw NGS2+. Just put them on PS3. easier to record with HD PVR, bigger screen and more. Also NG3RE was perfect on Wii U and should be for perfect on PS3 too I hope. So we need 2 with blood

Ive been thinking as well. If they can add trophies to Vita version, why not simply patch Ngs ps3 with trophies.

• 3 weeks later...
Ive been thinking as well. If they can add trophies to Vita version, why not simply patch Ngs ps3 with trophies.

Haha, I can only dream that will happen. Playing NGS+ on vita will likely really test my patience due to the control scheme, not the difficulty itself. Too bad Tecom and Hayashi's goons at TN don't give a shit about anything but the all mighty dollar and a NGS trophy patch would really hurt them financially, haha.

It should honestly be fan service after the piece of crap the beta NG3 was.

• 2 months later...
But that's just pathetic if you can only win by glitching... and I still don't see how UN1 can be beaten alone?

by the way, UN1 and UN2 are impossible to beat untill now throught normal method; but if you just wanna beat UN2, you can use Momiji´s glitch to beat the mission, its easy, you just need to kill 2x Fiend Genshin, 1st FG you make him fall into the abyss, I do that with Eclypse Scythe, later I will try to upload a video.

by the way, UN1 and UN2 are impossible to beat untill now throught normal method; but if you just wanna beat UN2, you can use Momiji´s glitch to beat the mission, its easy, you just need to kill 2x Fiend Genshin, 1st FG you make him fall into the abyss, I do that with Eclypse Scythe, later I will try to upload a video.

Umm... I know... We already discussed that... I'm saying UN1 is unbeatable even on normal mode