150 hours to plat??

eag1z

I get paranoid about games losing server support so I'm trying to work out what to prioritize... SO, just wondering how much of the 150++++ hrs to plat is team mission challenges/playthroughs requiring co op and how much is 1000 kills/weapon etc??

First of all the 150 hours plat can go up to another 100 hours depending on how fast u learn the moves and master the needed weapons.

U have to beat the game atleast 7 times including story and Chapter challenges. After that u have the Team missions and here´s where the extra 100 hours u may put in the game. Here u gotta know learn all the bosses moves and master the best weapon against them, not to mention know how to dodge propely for all their attacks.

• 2 weeks later...
I get paranoid about games losing server support so I'm trying to work out what to prioritize... SO, just wondering how much of the 150++++ hrs to plat is team mission challenges/playthroughs requiring co op and how much is 1000 kills/weapon etc??

It can be less than 150hrs. Just depends on how fast you can learn and whether you can find a good partner.

First of all the 150 hours plat can go up to another 100 hours depending on how fast u learn the moves and master the needed weapons.

U have to beat the game atleast 7 times including story and Chapter challenges.

Am i missing something, people keep saying beat the game at least 7 times. I'm sure it's at least 8.

Story Mode - Acolyte, Warrior, Mentor, Master Ninja

Chapter Challenge - Acolyte, Warrior, Mentor, Master Ninja

*counts his fingers* that's... THIS MANY!!! (8)

Unless one of them stacks down for the trophy which i dont think it does xD

What is that a bug O.o

If i only knew what i know now, back when i... knew back when... err. I wish i knew that before!

I honestly don't think so, you're in fact beating the whole game again on a certain difficulty, so i guess chapter challenge counts as story mode.

It's just because all other difficulties are unlocked BY completing other difficulties lol.

I honestly don't think so, you're in fact beating the whole game again on a certain difficulty, so i guess chapter challenge counts as story mode.

It's just because all other difficulties are unlocked BY completing other difficulties lol.

You start out with Acolyte and Warrior. Anyone tested it with Warrior yet, cause if it dont work with Warrior as well, then it's a bug xD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...