Online???

Kagerasimaru

I'm not a technical person so simply, just add me and we'll see if we work :)

psn: Ramitdown

thanks guys,

ramitdown, im currently outta town so i wont b able to send a friend request atm. i get back mid september. so if u wanna send me the friend request then il accept it when i get back.

jthamind thanks for picture :)

i was just curious to c ppl who had good connection speed nd what they run on.

im just curious as to what speed of mbps do ppl play on. for those who have a good connection can u list ur Mbps speeds.

http://www.speedtest.net/result/924149345.png

These results are belong to the wireless internet ;)

Don't think it would improve much, if wired but i thought it'd be worth the mention.

Edited by Marfje

You can play any game online smoothly with around 5mbps, if your having lag issues with someone on NGS2, might be because they live too far from you.

I get around 5 Mbps download, and 2 Mbps upload when hooked to my router

And around 15 Mbps download, and 4 Mbps upload when hooked to my modem last time i was. It's faster/slower somedays though.

i had a dsl connection of 6mbps nd i was playing with jthamind who in the state next door nd it lagged. i also tried it with my friend who's lives like 10mins away from me nd it lagged.

i just upgraded my network from at&t dsl to at&t u-verse connection(24mbps, max turbo) package that uses fiber optic lines instead. from what i heard these lines are more stable nd fluid.

im hoping when i get back into town like in 2 weeks il be able to play smoothly. i no its a 24mbps connection which sounds amazing, but the problem is that i have 3 or 4 other ppl in the house sharing the connection speed. so in short i should b getting round 5-7mbps for myself nd i think that should be enough.