Who is your favorite Ninja Gaiden parter(s)

ALLDAY89

Ok, not to step on anyone toes or anything nor to cause drama, but I want to see who everyone enjoys playing with as there are so many greats out there...Also, and be honest, just because you play with someone all the time but their not your favorite say so. I believe we are all grown and can handle if were not somebody's favorite although we play with them all the time

Edited by ALLDAY89

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To begin i have respect for everyone and u guys know who u r.

The most ppl that i have played with alot and am constantly playing with:

Psychostellar, Cognivision, ALLDAY and Ryuujin.

These 4 guys aside i am down 2 play with anyone and its fun getting 2 know new ppl and or playing with pros etc

Most if not all these guys when we play we use the mic and i like the communication cuz it helps out. Ive had times where i played with ppl and they didnt have a mic and then they or i would die and then the couldnt find me or vice versa. A really good example would b mentor 1. If som1 would die its tough cuz u only get a few seconds 2 revive ur partner and what if they r upstairs in the corner or hidden in the corner somewhere and by the x u find them its already too late.

Trust me there have been times where u wanna revive som1 but dont know where the hell he/she is. Its irritating without the mic. I mean dont get me wrong i have my respects for those who dont use them cuz thats how they play.

Ex: when jthamind was helping me with un1 for first few time i was screwing up so much he said i almost wanna put on my mic and tell u. Then i told him i have a mic. He then replied 2 me saying no offense but i dont like hearing ppl's voices while playing this game. I respect him for that. Thats how the guy plays and i wont force anything on him cuz the crazy awesome @ this game and thats how he does it.

Indeed...Yea no disrespectful towards jthamind, but what I really meant was not for ones like him nor none of us. Nearly all of us know what we are doing so a mic wouldn't even matter lol. I know that you like to talk to people and have your good time which nothing is wrong with that. But it was a head ace before I plat this game, lack of communication was highly a nuisance problem. As you said, I dont know how many times I would be doing flips trying to find an individuals that's 80 feet away lol.

On the other side though, some were talking too much that we were getting jacked up lol haha! Rockyj94 should of had the plat a long time ago, we were doing UN1 and defeated volf both of us without getting a scratch and headed to alexei and he was dominating him and I had liz as usual lol. He's constantly talking while fighting? He's saying this and that and this and that ( Within myself I'm like is he seriously talking right now?) next thing I know he dies! I'm like ROCKY!!! lol at that point I sort of hated talking to people and dont blame jthamind, but when you know what you are doing then it's no big deal anymore.

Edited by ALLDAY89

I play with....jthamind...no one else really, mainly because I rarely get asked. :o

I'm the, wait to get asked type of ninja. lol

Hahaha! I told you kage...remember our convo a bit ago ;). We'll ieyfura what's wrong with asking other people? Nothings wrong with that you know? but is it a "I want to feel special" type of ordeal with you? :D

Hahaha! I told you kage...remember our convo a bit ago ;). We'll ieyfura what's wrong with asking other people? Nothings wrong with that you know? but is it a "I want to feel special" type of ordeal with you? :D

No. I have a natural habit of not wanting to bother ppl. I wait to be asked. I don't just ask. For the longest time, back before I had the plat. Jthamind was on my friend's list. Yet I could never "work up the courage" to ask for help in UN1. I'm just shy around ppl I don't always play with. I mean, I think I've asked others to play here and there, but that's usually when I'm in a more chill mood and it doesn't bother me so much to step out of my comfort zone. I am a very antisocial human being, even on the interwebz. lol

No. I have a natural habit of not wanting to bother ppl. I wait to be asked. I don't just ask. For the longest time, back before I had the plat. Jthamind was on my friend's list. Yet I could never "work up the courage" to ask for help in UN1. I'm just shy around ppl I don't always play with. I mean, I think I've asked others to play here and there, but that's usually when I'm in a more chill mood and it doesn't bother me so much to step out of my comfort zone. I am a very antisocial human being, even on the interwebz. lol

Interesting lol, you as well as jthamind seem shunned like that. Believe it or not when I have a conversation with someone I am usually right on with my verdict with them. What's interesting about you is that on the inside your spontaneous, unique and wild, love to dance, but on the outside as you said your a shy individual. Is there anyway to break this shell? or it will come over the years? Also, would you like to play a mission or two with me ;) lol Feel better?

:D well we are trophy hunters. well i retired and she still helps me out with team missions even though she would rather play other games.

lol oh gosh Mr. 101 plats? Maybe more? I could imagine she's close behind? Wow great friend to sacrifice her time from playing other games to help you out. A faithful person who can find? Nice...Trixie FTW ;) lol. Great character!

Interesting lol, you as well as jthamind seem shunned like that. Believe it or not when I have a conversation with someone I am usually right on with my verdict with them. What's interesting about you is that on the inside your spontaneous, unique and wild, love to dance, but on the outside as you said your a shy individual. Is there anyway to break this shell? or it will come over the years? Also, would you like to play a mission or two with me ;) lol Feel better?

Shunned? Hmm. Not the term I would use, but a close definition. Yes, I do shun ppl. But I don't shun everyone. If you give me a reason, imma shun you! >:0

Other than that, I'll just stop from repeating my previous post as I've already explained why I don't reach out to others much. lol

lol oh gosh Mr. 101 plats? Maybe more? I could imagine she's close behind? Wow great friend to sacrifice her time from playing other games to help you out. A faithful person who can find? Nice...Trixie FTW ;) lol. Great character!

yeah, you can say that:) but i like playing with everyone though, especially the ones who are willing to help lil o me out.

Shunned? Hmm. Not the term I would use, but a close definition. Yes, I do shun ppl. But I don't shun everyone. If you give me a reason, imma shun you! >:0

Other than that, I'll just stop from repeating my previous post as I've already explained why I don't reach out to others much. lol

Drawn back? Do you prefer that one? lol we'll I understand, the conversations we had before I know all I need to know about you.