I bring grave news.

Musashi1596

I'm really worried they'll make a total mess out of this game. It might be totally noob friendly and with no real challenge in MNM at all (they just make this mode cheaper with annoying stuff).

Also I just read this and it screams "beware QTE and shit incoming" to me:

LINK: Ninja Gaiden III Will Be Completely Different

Yosuke says it won't be so easy to cut down your enemies this time around. In Ninja Gaiden III, players will actually experience a type of physical resistance when cutting through an enemy. "You'll have to press buttons, things like that, to have your katana go through the bodies. There will be force-feedback to reinforce the idea; There will be work to cutting somebody," he explained.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

You know, I wanted NG3 to be a little bit easier because im sick of looking at 47% for NGS2 on my trophy list, but this is ridiculous. Yeah I wanted it a little bit easier, but where's the fun if there isn't any kind of challenge? This went from a "buy right away" to "lets wait for a price drop". Maybe the reviews will turn me around.

• 2 months later...

Team Ninja has destroyed NG3 this is the fall of Ninja Gaiden, the easy difficulty might draw in a new audience while alienating the existing one's. Yes might, I say Don't stray too far away from what made this franchise successful, let's seen how successful NG3 will be when it's come's out. Game's are just to easy now where has the challange gone? hard should mean what it say's hard, I want the AI to give me a run for my money no just hit harder & that's it. (Rant over)

Edited by Banacheckfps

Thought this was funny

The Best Games Of 2012: Ninja Gaiden 3

The Best Games Of 2012: Ninja Gaiden 3

comment iconWritten by Richard Bailey Jr. on March 6, 2012 at 4:31 am

Full Title: Ninja Gaiden 3

Developers: Team NINJA

Publisher: Tecmo Koei

Platforms: Xbox 360, Playstation 3, & Wii U

Release Date: March 20, 2012 (NA), March 23, 2012 (EU), & Holiday 2012 ( Wii U)

The infamous Ninja Gaiden franchise is expected to soar to new heights with the release of Ninja Gaiden 3 later this month. With impressive visuals and unrivaled hack and slash combat, Ninja Gaiden 3 is also aiming to focus on the inner demons of Ryu Hayabusa and how it pans outward from one enemy encounter to the next. Hardcore fighting fans can expect a rich action-packed storyline filled with epic boss battles at every turn. The videos below feature a combination of cinematic trailer, gameplay, and multiplayer footage to get your senses going.