XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > N (PS3) > Ninja Gaiden 3

Old 04-28-2012, 12:28 AM   #11 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Relax fellows, sheesh! he just wants to "fit in"...give the guy a chance
ALLDAY89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 01:06 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLDAY89 View Post
Relax fellows, sheesh! he just wants to "fit in"...give the guy a chance
Do we really have to?

Anyway, after two weeks of bullshit I've finally said good riddance to MNM after beating it last night. I'm surprised that I didn't break a controller or two because of the goddamn lag.

As for you martinek89, crying about the game's difficulty because of the dumbass frame rate will have us laughing at you. Go check out Kage's Master Ninja guide if you haven't done so. It was beneficial for me during the gameplay. If by then you can't beat the game with Kage's guidance, then I feel sorry for you.

Sig made by RED_REBEL44
KevlarTheIllest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:02 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevlarTheIllest View Post
Do we really have to?

Anyway, after two weeks of bullshit I've finally said good riddance to MNM after beating it last night. I'm surprised that I didn't break a controller or two because of the goddamn lag.

As for you martinek89, crying about the game's difficulty because of the dumbass frame rate will have us laughing at you. Go check out Kage's Master Ninja guide if you haven't done so. It was beneficial for me during the gameplay. If by then you can't beat the game with Kage's guidance, then I feel sorry for you.
Try UNM... the lag is much worse than MNM!
Old 04-28-2012, 02:21 AM   #14 (permalink)

After I get platinum in the game, I won't even bother attempting UNM. Button inputs sucked on MNM and I feel UNM will be a nightmare.

Sig made by RED_REBEL44
KevlarTheIllest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:23 AM   #15 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Kagerasimaru

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Do we really have to?

Thnx , I linked him to the thread and this is the problem. People just come on these forums and complain and people like myself that has put a lot of time on the MNM guide has pretty much spoon feeding ppl the trophy. Its not hard. It just takes learning the enemies and what works on them. Here's another thing, when i did this guide i only had the DS. Now he has the claws and scythe which make it way easier. If i was him id stop complaining and beat it already. You already have it way easier then us who already completed it before the weapons were available.
Kagerasimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:24 AM   #16 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Kagerasimaru

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
After I get platinum in the game, I won't even bother attempting UNM. Button inputs sucked on MNM and I feel UNM will be a nightmare.
If you need a taste on how slow it is check out part two i uploaded and you will see it in person.
Kagerasimaru is offline   Reply With Quote