New update

DEVILx155

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Downloading now, was really surprised to see this.

So any clues as to what this fixes or adds, because for anyone who reads this before they get the update its 185MB, so thats gotta be something biggish......right?

1-new stage

2-level cap is now 99

3-falcon talons (I think you have to download from the store when they update it)

4-5 new trophies

1-new stage

2-level cap is now 99

3-falcon talons (I think you have to download from the store when they update it)

4-5 new trophies

Sounds alright, have you tried any missions that freeze yet because me and my mate have been having a freezing issus on UN1, as soon as we kill i last Genshins and the Fiend Genshins are gunna drop in, one of are screens will freeze.

that also happened to me when i was playing with someone else and it happend twice in a row :/

does anyone know what these 5 new trophies are then, new missions maybe?

5 new Hidden Trophies have been added, one of which I'm sure is play on sub 10times.

From what I'm noticing Master Ninja 02 is now fixed, as I've been able to play it co-op succesfully (though we did die to ladygaga) which wasn't possible for me and my partner before.

Can't say anything about the others, haven't tested yet.

I did not test UN1 with my friend yet he is offline hope they fixed it though BTW you use FT on story mode I think you have have to reach a cretin level to be able to use it online there are so many combos :applause: IDK how to do them all of them yet like the TDS SSSSTSSSSS combo :confused:

I did not test UN1 with my friend yet he is offline hope they fixed it though BTW you use FT on story mode I think you have have to reach a cretin level to be able to use it online there are so many combos :applause: IDK how to do them all of them yet like the TDS SSSSTSSSSS combo :confused:

Do we have to download the falcon talons off the store if they go up, or do we have to level up till we obtain them via that.

So wait are you saying that you have the falcon talons then?

It would be lovely if the framerate and unresponsive controls were fixed. But as others have said, this is good news and atleast they are trying to smooth out some of the chucks in this turd of a game they have delivered. If they keep this up, they can bump this game up from a 3 to a 7 lol :p.

no there's nothing to buy. i just pressed :up: in story mode to switch weapons :)

I think its 240mp right now just to play with the claws in online.

but there's a "ninja pack" for 800mp that contains 20 extra missions, new ninja items with claws included.

for just for 800mp I think its a good deal, even if its just for the 20 extra missions alone, yet it contains everything.

Posted by Darksider087

if this is true TECMO = CAPCOM

Man I'm starting to hate video games because of these greedy ******** :mad:

Well they can only improve things from here. But since we are not limited to playing with Ryu in online mode it wouldn't hurt for us to be able to unlock other NG (or DOA) characters or skins to play with online. I would personally love to see old man Muramasa be playable, dude can go from kitten to beast mode within seconds..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHltmVX1a8Y]Ninja Gaiden 2 Muramasa Cutscene - YouTube[/ame]