So What Is The Claw Combo That Everyone Is Useing To Do UN02?

X-The_Used-X

running TT

1st T you miss but hit him with the 2nd T. It will launch him into the air then when you're back on the ground make him run after you again and repeat. Don't follow up with ST... actually do it and see what happens :p

I've been trying to do it and it's not easy at 1st, goodluck

yeah i've been trying it and people say that it takes out mages instantly, well not once have i insta-Izunaed a mage with it >_<"

it's easy enough but i just don't like the claws as weapons, it would be like starting over from scrach learning all the moves that worked against enemies with the dragon sword.

does it matter what level the claws are, because mine are level 7 :think:

running TT

1st T you miss but hit him with the 2nd T. It will launch him into the air then when you're back on the ground make him run after you again and repeat. Don't follow up with ST... actually do it and see what happens :p

I've been trying to do it and it's not easy at 1st, goodluck

i did try to Izuna him for training on Mentor 10 and i did laugh XD

so is this how everyone is now taking out the regent then?

Why doesn't one just use the Claws to deal with the Rednecks and one with the DS to take care of the Monks? The DS can instakill monks all day long with nothing but a headstomp and some weird combination of moves.

Also, is there video of the RunningTTS being used against our favorite gala-goer?

I'm having trouble seeing how it works.

If you miss, you are dead. Tottaly unsafe, and it(probably) just works if he is bloodied.

I have beaten Un2 with this tactic.

The mage don't have to be bloody. He just have to focus on your partner and your flying swallow will kill him 9/10 times. If you miss him just dash away. Try it and you will see it works ;)

(but don't use this in the last wave. Does not work because of the red ones)

Edited by oval3096

I have beaten Un2 with this tactic.

The mage don't have to be bloody. He just have to focus on your partner and your flying swallow will kill him 9/10 times. If you miss him just dash away. Try it and you will see it works ;)

(but don't use this in the last wave. Does not work because of the red ones)

I finished UN02 with another method that worked both waves.

Running >TT ST when they are charging.