I figure it'll have the following waves:

Wave 1;

Fiend Genshin & Alexei

Wave 2:

Alexei, Volf & Zedonius

Wave 3:

Elizabet & 2x Zedonius

Wave 4:

3x Elizabet (being spawned right after the previous Elizabet is killed)

I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FUN I'LL HAVE WITH LIZ! :DD:applause:

Edited by Marfje

lol, then I might aswell have a trip in japan and wish cancer to hayashi in person

That would be the worst possible trial, especially with this game's controls, Marbus is already like x20 times harder with this fat ass ninja XD

I thought they had released Ultimate 4 and 5, I see it on so many people's Ninja Records I figured it was already around LOL.

So with DLC pack 2 what do we get? Scythe + Ultimate 4+5?

April 17th. All €9,99 ($9,99?)

Mission pack 2 - 5 missions per difficulty (except Ultimate)

Eclipse Scythe, they renamed it to Great Scythe.

New gear.

April 24th. Free for 4 weeks after release, after; price unknown.

Ultimate Ninja Difficulty for Story Mode.

Ultimate Ninja missions 4 & 5 - each one of them unlocks a piece of Ryu's gear.

New gear.

New gear.

New gear.

That sounds about right. At the two extra missions for Ultimate Ninja will give people some options to choose in order to get their gold trophy.

New gear.

New gear.

for free for 4 weeks? i hope the scythe makes UN look like a joke. they need to bring the tonfas and double swords (dragon claw tiger fang) back...

The last one is gonna be free though, for 4 weeks.

I was meaning that in regards to playing this sock cooking story again on that difficulty.

for free for 4 weeks? i hope the scythe makes UN look like a joke. they need to bring the tonfas and double swords (dragon claw tiger fang) back...

No love for the Luna staff? That owned Ryu clones lol

Edited by RagingStormX

That's one crazy trial you have there, just needs a glitch here and there and it will be a NG3 trial >_<

I thought they had released Ultimate 4 and 5, I see it on so many people's Ninja Records I figured it was already around LOL.

So with DLC pack 2 what do we get? Scythe + Ultimate 4+5?

UN4 & UN5 has been on the records since day one, I thought they would unlock once you completed 2 UN trials but we know they're dlc now.

lol, then I might aswell have a trip in japan and wish cancer to hayashi in person

That would be the worst possible trial, especially with this game's controls, Marbus is already like x20 times harder with this fat ass ninja XD

Marbus on MN8 is a fucked up thanks to the shitty cam!! You can't see him and he locks on to you or your partner at random times making it difficult for one to kill the ground enemies... me and my partner have got him solo a few times now and once when it was going great Marbus couldn't be touched! He was meant to be on the ground but still in the air...

yes they need to bring the double swords back I liked those. Tonfas I wouldn't mind just so I can practice with them never liked them much but thats probably just cuz i never used them much

I was meaning that in regards to playing this sock cooking story again on that difficulty.

No love for the Luna staff? That owned Ryu clones lol

I hear ya the Luna staff was my fav I used it for almost everything

Edited by silver_shadow

I wish to see the following in an upcoming DLC:

Weapons:

- Wolf's claw and tiger's fang.

- Unlabored flawless (Spelled right?); being just the wooden stick until Level 10.

- Tonfa

- Regent's sword

Characters:

- Playable Joe

- Playable Muramasa

Additional:

- Downloadable story costumes

Bosses (in trials):

- Archfiend (NG2), final form

- Dinosaur (NG3)

- Tentacle boss (NG1)

- The skull boss (NG1)

OH and yeah i wish the 360T into aircombo skill would be available in multiplayer, it's just stupid how we can't do it in trials atleast. :S

Edited by Marfje

I wish to see the following in an upcoming DLC:

Weapons:

- Wolf's claw and tiger's fang.

- Unlabored flawless (Spelled right?); being just the wooden stick until Level 10.

- Tonfa

- Regent's sword

Characters:

- Playable Joe

- Playable Muramasa

Additional:

- Downloadable story costumes

Bosses (in trials):

- Archfiend (NG2), final form

- Dinosaur (NG3)

- Tentacle boss (NG1)

- The skull boss (NG1)

OH and yeah i wish the 360T into aircombo skill would be available in multiplayer, it's just stupid how we can't do it in trials atleast. :S

360t into air works with falcon talons:)

Ft seem so broken(in a good way lol). Instant ID for alchemists, fiendp ryus, lifting regent of the mask.

Yeah. FT lower the plat difficulty a bunch. Its good imo, i want to go back to ngs2 soon^^ i wanna go under 1.30 in un1;D

Have'nt been playing this lately been playing DMC HD Collection, does anyone know if there is a patch coming to fix the in game lag in-put in the campaign or fixing anything? thanks for replies.

We probably gonna get 1.02 with the 2nd DLC wave but I doubt they are gonna do anything about the lag input, I think that's how the game was planned to be done since the beginning...although they should do something to fix the damn glitches online, seriously even UN1 and 2 are easy, but when enemies teleport back down when you are izuna dropping them or get stuck in the environment, you just want to throw the game out the window