Ninjas, I'm disappointed.

Darksoldier365

You guys bitching about the controls being laggy as a motherf**er and unresponsive. Enemies cheap killing you by grab spamming. Endless enemies, just coming and coming...

:ninja: :ninja:

This is NINJA MOTHERFUCKING GAIDEN! Its suppose to be cheap, ass motherf***ing break your controller zebrashit unforgiving. Not hard, not challenging: UNFORGIVING and MERCILESS!!! Enemies should be using every cheap ass dirty trick in the book(swarming, taking advantage of the lag and unresponsive controls to make your existence a living HELL) If you didn't curse your birthday or drew blood during the course of platinuming this beast game: You didn't play a Ninja Gaiden.

So ninjas, stop bitching. Stop complaining. Train to adapt to the lag. Integrate the lag and unresponsive controls into your playstyle and Kick Ass in the name of the Hayabusa Clan.

Your honor demands it.

:ninja:

You guys bitching about the controls being laggy as a motherf**er and unresponsive. Enemies cheap killing you by grab spamming. Endless enemies, just coming and coming...

This is NINJA MOTHERFUCKING GAIDEN! Its suppose to be cheap, ass motherf***ing break your controller zebrashit unforgiving. Not hard, not challenging: UNFORGIVING and MERCILESS!!! Enemies should be using every cheap ass dirty trick in the book(swarming, taking advantage of the lag and unresponsive controls to make your existence a living HELL) If you didn't curse your birthday or drew blood during the course of platinuming this beast game: You didn't play a Ninja Gaiden.

So ninjas, stop bitching. Stop complaining. Train to adapt to the lag. Integrate the lag and unresponsive controls into your playstyle and Kick Ass in the name of the Hayabusa Clan.

Your honor demands it.

NO, Ninja Gaiden isn't supposed to be cheap. NGS1 & NGS2 proves that a real difficulty can be created in games these days to give people a challenge without the need of cheapness. Cheapness isn't a difficulty, it's in my opinion cheap labour from some game developers that cannot put in that extra effort to create a real difficulty in a game.

Edited by Jungalist

Your honor demands it.

:thumbsup:

Your honor demands it.

Darksoldier. This is nothing like NGS2 where you only really had to adapt to the lag, in NGS2 the lag just delayed your attacks. A pro could easily adjust his inputs to dodge ahead of time for those delays. Like in UN02 when the 3 Fiend Genshins come and the game begins lagging if they keep using too much flame attacks.

Most grabs in NGS2 were unforgiving, but avoidable with skill even in the most stressful situations.

In NG3 it has nothing to do with adjusting ANYTHING to your playstyle. What do you adjust when you are in the middle of an Izuna combo and the enemy suddenly teleports to the ground? What do you do... nothing, all you can do is FALL DOWN. Fall down into a pit of grab happy enemies.

In this case, what stops you from getting grabbed? Do I really have to say it... ok I'll say it. LUCK. The only way you're NOT going to get grabbed is if you're just lucky enough that no enemies are grabbing. No skill is going to prevent the unpreventable. No amount of adjustments or change in your playstyle is going to change the unchangeable. The only thing that can save you when everything is out of your control, is luck.

You cant train to adapt to unresponsive controls. If controls dont respond, what can you do? NOTHING. You can train all you like, but if your analog stick wont response guess what you will do, you will stand there and take the hits/grabs like a bitch. You can think as highly of yourself as you want. You can think your the fuckin Godfather of NGS2. It will not help you if your controls dont respond... unless you're some kind of cyborg that can direct Ryu with your mind.

You're right. Ninja Gaiden should be unforgiving and merciless, but you know what that means... It means when YOU make a mistake, it will not forgive you for it. It will come at you mercilessly and destroy you when you screw up.

This isn't the case in NG3 though, you are simply being mercilessly glitched and killed. And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it, except put down the controller. Place your face in the palm of your hands, cry, and try again.

I beat UN01 and I still bitch about the shit that killed me, and I still bitch about the unpreventable shit that killed me in the run I completed. The proof is in the footage. Hell I got killed by a mysterious renegade flame from Fiend Genshin, what could I have done to adjust my playstyle to prevent that? Nothing... He glitched, so I died.

Now quit being a damn troll... Your honor demands it.

Edited by CogniVision

@Cogni: To be the fair, while there are indeed glitches, you still die if YOU screw up. I remember attacking genshin in wrong times and getting punished, not being able to dodge his Ninpo, etc.

And skill actually gets into play here, and you know that. I can beat the first wave of UN02 without it being insanely difficult because me and my partner are skilled enough to do it.

*brofist*.

*brofist*

NO, Ninja Gaiden isn't supposed to be cheap. NGS1 & NGS2 proves that a real difficulty can be created in games these days to give people a challenge without the need of cheapness. Cheapness isn't a difficulty, it's in my opinion cheap labour from some game developers that cannot put in that extra effort to create a real difficulty in a game.

Good point but what can you do? The game is the game. Main point of my post is we should accept what we can't change and adapt to it and make it our legacy. Sure we can hate the developers but what good will that do? They don't give a fuck about what we think. So we take their shit and make it fun. Make it ours.

Ya feeling me bro?

@cogni

1. Get one thing straight: I'm no fucking troll. I fucking hate them.

2. Your missing my point. Through dying multiple times you'll learn when to do an Izuna and when not to. You'll learn when the enemy is most likely to skullfuck you. Through dying multiple times you memorize the groups patterns and when they're most likely to cheap kill you. Everything in life works following a pattern and by God this game has a godamn pattern. It just hasn't revealed itself to you cause you're to fucking busy bitching about the game instead of analyzing okay. Just what the bloody hell did I do that lead up to that crap? Where did I zig when I shouldve zagged? If I could get used to periodically dying for no apparent reason due to Ryu not moving, or an enemy teleporting out of nowhere: Why the fuck can't you?

Bitch I know luck has entered into the fucking equation. It sucks. But DEAL. Its what a ninja does. He fucking DEALS with all the unfair shit. This is the new Ninja Gaiden and its not for pussies.

Now, go make me a fucking sandwich. And hold the spit.

Edited by Darksoldier365

@Cogni: To be the fair, while there are indeed glitches, you still die if YOU screw up. I remember attacking genshin in wrong times and getting punished, not being able to dodge his Ninpo, etc.

And skill actually gets into play here, and you know that. I can beat the first wave of UN02 without it being insanely difficult because me and my partner are skilled enough to do it.

To also be fair. I never once said the game doesn't kill you if you screw up. I was making a point that even if you dont screw up, the game can kill you from it screwing up and there is nothing you can do about it regardless of your skill level.

I can beat UN01-02 enemy waves without any difficulty at all. Can I beat them without a problem when enemies are teleporting around the screen like they are trying to audition for an episode of DBZ? No, and if I'm really unlucky I'll die. Can I beat them if they are constantly teleporting out of my Izuna drop because of glitches? No, and if I'm really unlucky I'll die.

Edited by CogniVision

How does Genshin's Ninpo hitting you have anything to do with a glich, thats just you.

However if your stuck in a tree on UN01 and get hit by him, then thats a glich because that level is buggy -__-"

But still Cogni is right, your in a Izuna......you land, you have no control over your ninja and BAM, your grabbed, because it is luck to whether or not you get out of those situations >.<

Also has anyone else noticed that when you do your Ninpo and there are some enemies really close to you and it never hits them.......they need to fix that too.....along with a whole list of things that need to be sorted.

Just went back on UN01 with my partner and it seems worse, well theres always tomarrow ^^"

Side Note: Nothing will have changed by tomarrow.... ¬_¬

I think what Cogni is trying to convey is that, if you're about to Izuna an enemy, and just before you hit :triangle: they disappear back onto the ground. How does one prepare for this?

You can't delay your input into the already slow movement system because then you just lose your combo, yet if you carry on you could be fucked over and then inevitable grabbing occurs.

You can't *train* for that.

@cogni

1. Get one thing straight: I'm no fucking troll. I fucking hate them.

2. Your missing my point. Through dying multiple times you'll learn when to do an Izuna and when not to. You'll learn when the enemy is most likely to skullfuck you. Through dying multiple times you memorize the groups patterns and when they're most likely to cheap kill you. Everything in life works following a pattern and by God this game has a godamn pattern. It just hasn't revealed itself to you cause you're to fucking busy bitching about the game instead of analyzing okay. Just what the bloody hell did I do that lead up to that crap? Where did I zig when I shouldve zagged? If I could get used to periodically dying for no apparent reason due to Ryu not moving, or an enemy teleporting out of nowhere: Why the fuck can't you?

Bitch I know luck has entered into the fucking equation. It sucks. But DEAL. Its what a ninja does. He fucking DEALS with all the unfair shit. This is the new Ninja Gaiden and its not for pussies.

Now, go make me a fucking sandwich. And hold the spit.

1. Yes you are a troll. And now you're an idiot as well.

2. You're a fucking idiot again. I'll learn when to Izuna and when not to? Um, it's a GLITCH dumbass. The enemies GLITCH out of the Izuna. It has NOTHING to do with a 'good' or 'bad' time. They will glitch or they wont. Have you even played the fucking game? Obviously not, or you would know what the hell I'm talking about with the glitch. Anyone who has played for even fucking 10min would know what the hell I'm talking about. It has nothing to do with memorizing group patterns.

Did I ever imply I'm dying because I dont know enemy attack patterns or how to fight groups? I said GLITCHES. If you cant get that through your brain, you dont deserve a fucking brain.

If I could get used to periodically dying for no apparent reason due to Ryu not moving, or an enemy teleporting out of nowhere: Why the fuck can't you?

This is funny so you admit you die because of this shit. Yet you say we're supposed to adjust our game to handle it and do shit like magically kill an enemy when buttons dont respond... GG dumbass.

It just hasn't revealed itself to you cause you're to fucking busy bitching about the game instead of analyzing okay. Just what the bloody hell did I do that lead up to that crap? Where did I zig when I shouldve zagged?

Nothing to do with where did you zig when you should have zagged. Because you CANT ZIG OR ZAG IF YOU CANT MOVE. Again, when did I EVER imply that I died because I made a mistake dodging? Never. So why would you say this... oh yeah, you're stupid. Bringing up shit that has nothing to do with what I was talking about, or even what you were talking about... unresponsive controls and glitches.

Now remember who you talking too. And go make ME a sandwich. Have you even finished beatin the missions on NGS2 let alone beat anything above Acolyte on NG3 if you even have the game?

Edited by CogniVision

2. Your missing my point. Through dying multiple times you'll learn when to do an Izuna and when not to. You'll learn when the enemy is most likely to skullfuck you. Through dying multiple times you memorize the groups patterns and when they're most likely to cheap kill you. Everything in life works following a pattern and by God this game has a godamn pattern. It just hasn't revealed itself to you cause you're to fucking busy bitching about the game instead of analyzing okay. Just what the bloody hell did I do that lead up to that crap?

This game is not like NGS2 man, the only pattern you will notice is GRAB, GRAB, AND GRAB. I got grabbed out of ID, i got grabbed out of OT animation b4 its done- yes you read that right b4 its done.I also got grabbed out of the air for no reason from a ground grab. This makes no sense. Those are supposed to be iframes. Every enemy is programmed to like grab 95% of the time. Heck they hardly attack you. You can't adapt or anything cuz the controller response and lag slowdown of inputs and the game itself is horrible. Once my Day 5 of MNM is uploaded there is a specific portion i played and its recorded lagged like crazy and is on video. I'm not just saying Day 5 alone lags but the whole freakin game most of it lags and you will die 9.9/10 times b/c Ryu won't move. Also OMG the wind run is so screwed up horrible. Now once u actually play the game u will understand.

Like Cogni said if you have played the game for even 10 mins you will know what we are talking about.

As a nod to the glitch fest, I was in MN2 with some guy. We cleared the first wave and I had UT, so I charged that and waited for the next wave. Once the enemies spawned and started moving, I let go to kill some enemies. What do you think happened?

I was instantly on the ground in a grab move from a pink Gelf, which killed me. To clarify, I warped over to him in UT animation, but before I even got to attack, I was on the ground. Not sure how being a true ninja gets me out of that.

With a different guy, we got to the 3rd and final wave. Killed the first Chimera, my partner had UT. He charged it, the boss spawned, and my partner just fell down like he got hit (by the all of NOTHING next to him). I guess you can say he was paralyzed by fear from the boss and lost his UT?

I really like this game but the glitches are getting annoying each day! I agree that the enemies grab you like there is no tomorrow and the damn teleporting around the damn stage makes me want to break my controller!!

The ID fail... they just land on the floor then you get grabbed by something else... UT fails a lot too!! I've noticed if my partner is attacking the enemy my UT misses... and sometimes when my sword is glowing it just randomly stops!

I hope they plan to fix the game, Ryu's dash is delayed and sometimes doesn't happen when I want it too... then surprise, you get grabbed >_< I was going to buy a new controller, but that isn't the problem!

I am glad that everyone else is having the same problem though.. saved me some £££ :p

I was playing with Ryuujin earlier today on mn2 and then we beat all the enemies in wave 1 w/ no problem. Then 1 of the enemies is glitched standing there. I attacked him and nothing happened, ninpo nothing happened. So we decided to restart and the moment Ryuujin quit the enemy became normal O_O

I had a another glitch that happened today while playing with RYU81. We were playing mn1 and we got to the fiend ryu boss. Then he disappeared in like a few seconds and his scythe was glitched in the air and all that was left was enemies.

Your honor demands it.

Have you even touched the game Darksoldier? And not to be unseemly but who are you to tell anyone even in this forum to stop complaining and stop doing this and that. Have you even platinum NGS2? You should know if multiple masters are complaining then it's a problem, when one or two complain it's them. You said "Train to adapt to the lag", when I played with you it seemed you couldn't "adapt to the lag". Again, I had to speak my mind due to the ignorance of you thinking you know what you are talking about.

Your believing this is your normal ng game, it's not...Heck, get pass NGS2 then we will include you into the conversation of NG3.

A glitch and "your fault" are not one in the same...Cogni is strictly talking about effects that you cant help. You getting hit by a ninpo by genshin you can lol...

Again, I dont believe you are on the same page or generally know what Cogni was meaning. Skill is skill, a glitch is a glitch...

Glitch/Skill 101

Skill - Being able to take very few damage with a sworm of enemies on mnm or un.

Glitch - ID'n a enemy and you teleport in the middle of it and land on the ground and get grabbed and immediately KO.

Skill - Fighting 3/4 genshin in UN1 taking very little damage

Glitch - Running away from genshin and suddenly a fire ball from heaven comes out of no where and KO's you. Cough* Cough* UN1 Video of Cogni/Allday

Finally, Leo getting hit by a ninpo - Not a glitch LOL..:p

Edited by ALLDAY89

Hold on...some of you guys feel like getting hit from Genshin's dark void ninpo is a glitch? Ahh...does timing and dodge mean anything to you? (just asking). And for the fast one he pulls but looking at one player and attacking the next, thats nothing new to NG, bosses play by their own rules. Both players need to be award and ready to dodge an attack at any given time. Please don't think if this as any sort of pontification either, cause I don't class myself as one of the masters of ninja gaiden at this present time...I just thought somethings were a given.