Lone Ninja question

Onime

Is any1 else having a problem with (S)Lone Ninja unlocking? i cleared through Acolyte and Mentor in Co-op then before going to the next tier i thought id try to breeze through the single version of Acolyte. Cleared all 10 and no trophy pop, have a score listed for each 1 and the single person silhouette on each mission so i know i did it in the right mode, any ideas? :/

Is any1 else having a problem with (S)Lone Ninja unlocking? i cleared through Acolyte and Mentor in Co-op then before going to the next tier i thought id try to breeze through the single version of Acolyte. Cleared all 10 and no trophy pop, have a score listed for each 1 and the single person silhouette on each mission so i know i did it in the right mode, any ideas? :/

I did all acolyte missions and got the trophy with no problem at all. If you REALLY can't do it, try deleting your save data(after backing it up somewhere else) and do it, as your last trophy.

just a random question, does it work if you complete one trial 10 times?

nope it doesn't

I did all acolyte missions and got the trophy with no problem at all. If you REALLY can't do it, try deleting your save data(after backing it up somewhere else) and do it, as your last trophy.

Ruzzi7 had this problem a while ago. i added it to the trophy guide

Edited by DEVILRYUUJIN