XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 04-15-2012, 05:28 PM   #291
TheTrueCloud

Lone Ninja was fixed.
You can play now the first 10 Acolythe Missions again SOLO even if you played them COOP before.
TheTrueCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:00 PM   #292
weskerkun

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
Yes I remember you, we had some good games but I think it would be best if you worked on Genshin on a weaker trial, I did and it really pays off if you relied on the Lunar staff loop on NGS2 like most of us did. Also check out Royta's thread for some tips on Genshin

I was joining randoms and some guys really pissed me off!! I noticed that a lot of people would only attack the arrow ninjas but would run away from the claw and teleporting ninjas... they were all over me! Another thing that they were doing was keeping well back using arrows and after I ID an enemy they would come running over and getting the OB on my kill before I could, leaving me vulnerable and most times I got grabbed >_> then the bastards have the cheek to use a ninpo like they earned it I leave right away once I end up with these jokers lol
i think i could identify with the fact that i start attacking the bow guys , but yeah no bad intentions on that... i can adapt to different strategies

genshins ive been working on... FIEND GENSHINS i need practice with, apparently you can fight these on LEADER 04

anyways, where's royta's thread?

Last edited by weskerkun; 04-15-2012 at 06:10 PM.
weskerkun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 07:40 PM   #293
CogniVision
Banned

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by weskerkun View Post
i think i could identify with the fact that i start attacking the bow guys , but yeah no bad intentions on that... i can adapt to different strategies

genshins ive been working on... FIEND GENSHINS i need practice with, apparently you can fight these on LEADER 04

anyways, where's royta's thread?
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/nin...-tech-un1.html
CogniVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:39 PM   #294
Kagerasimaru

Send a message via Skype™ to Kagerasimaru

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

The more i play this game the more hate it even more. I swear we would have beat un2 about 5 times now, but these retarded glitches are in the way. Un my partner got attacked when he was next to the RotM and they were the last 2 enemies alive. I got grabbed from the total opposite side of the map, also he threw his fireball thing backwards at me. He was on DRAGON1NINJA and then he is looking at him and shoots it at me.
Another thing thats annoying is the stupid missions themselves, all of these assholes are professional figure skaters and slide all over the map. Its really irritating me and i want this crap done ASAP.
Kagerasimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:41 PM   #295
Kagerasimaru

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   2,500 Posts

The moment i finish UN2 i don't think ill help anyone with it. This is how much hate i have right now for this game. Glitchy piece of crap.

^^ Sry i already have a partner im sticking with to the end.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:56 PM   #296
Tsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerasimaru View Post
The moment i finish UN2 i don't think ill help anyone with it. This is how much hate i have right now for this game. Glitchy piece of crap.

No problem, but I exactly know what you're talking about. The coop-missions glitch like shit (especially UN1 with the sliding Genshins...).
Tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:03 PM   #297
Kagerasimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuki View Post
No problem, but I exactly know what you're talking about. The coop-missions glitch like shit (especially UN1 with the sliding Genshins...).
Did u read my previous post at what happened? It better be fixed. Getting grabbed that far is so unfair.
Don't get me started with the invisible guys and the red hat guys. By far the biggest piss off noobish AI programmed. Cheap, grab, grab and grab. I got hit halfway thru my OT? O_O Tell me what's wrong with this picture? Not only did they slow him down, but removed almost 90% of his iframes his recovery is crap as well.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:14 PM   #298
Tsuki

Quote:
Did u read my previous post at what happened? It better be fixed. Getting grabbed that far is so unfair.
Don't get me started with the invisible guys and the red hat guys. By far the biggest piss off noobish AI programmed. Cheap, grab, grab and grab. I got hit halfway thru my OT? O_O Tell me what's wrong with this picture? Not only did they slow him down, but removed almost 90% of his iframes his recovery is crap as well.
Those grab-kings should be removed from the game, seriously they're the only massive damage dealers in this mission...

Btw. I tried it 5 minutes ago (together with Ruzzi7) and we almost got it... I'm sure one of the Regents would've died after the next 2 or 3 hits and the rest we could've cleared with arrows - but no, for some reason the regent that targeted me hits Ruzzi with that red ball and 'cause we died sometimes before we failed the mission.. Damn, so close!

Edit:
@Akari
I added you and if we manage to beat UN2 I'd try to help you with UN1, yes. That shouldn't be the problem if you're good enough against Genshin and the Fiend G.

Last edited by Tsuki; 04-15-2012 at 11:16 PM.
Tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 11:14 PM   #299
Kagerasimaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marfje View Post
Yeah no shit i couldn't finish it!
I couldn't do izuna drops because all my enemies were teleporting out of it, having me end up on the ground getting grabbed or gangbang'd lol.
Sorry bro I did try and we can try sometime later
If un4 and 5 are easier then un1 and un2 can go to hell. They are a piece of crap that seriously need to be fixed. The missions are not hard they are just flat out glitchy.
I wish there was a glitch in our favor that can happen. Its just annoying have to repeat all those waves cuz the game is broken in every way shape and form.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:15 PM   #300
DEVILRYUUJIN

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Word of Mouth - Silver   Guide Supplement Bronze   2,500 Posts   Helping Hand   Bronze Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Quote:

i feel your pain kage... i must of turned down 50+ ppl that wanted my help in those UN missions... I have to be in a very good mood to help now... like shitting f***ing rainbows... 1/1000 chance i be in a very good mood

Ryuujin is my name. Now go on my youtube to watch me game!
My Trophy Guides l Youtube Channel l My Facebook l DeviantArt l
DEVILRYUUJIN is offline   Reply With Quote