XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 04-13-2012, 05:14 AM   #271
DRAGON1NINJA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerasimaru View Post
Yea we only played for bout an hour or 2 and the progress is amazing. Today was the first day i try that mission and we almost beat it. Well i would have put my mic on but the stupid thing is my headset blocks sound if its on and my pvr is connected. It would have made things much better. Yea kinda hard to communicate w/o a headset lol, but no worries man the wave that gave us trouble we now understand it and yes we will get it done next time. Its annoying spending all that time and then failing. Well i attacked cuz i had one guy on me and i thought u were attacking as well. Its miscommunication thats all. We just need to plan things out a little better and we will get it done. Yes i know its still my fault
I don't blame you, just bad luck and it happens... Most of the time if something goes wrong in NG3 it's because of the glitches!!

UN1, UN2 & MN8 are so glitchy and hard to complete if a fail keeps going on... I really hope they will fix these issues soon, why did they bring out the dlc before fixing the old trials? I bet the other dlc trials will be glitchy too >_>
Old 04-13-2012, 05:19 AM   #272
Kagerasimaru

Send a message via Skype™ to Kagerasimaru

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGON1NINJA View Post
I don't blame you, just bad luck and it happens... Most of the time if something goes wrong in NG3 it's because of the glitches!!

UN1, UN2 & MN8 are so glitchy and hard to complete if a fail keeps going on... I really hope they will fix these issues soon, why did they bring out the dlc before fixing the old trials? I bet the other dlc trials will be glitchy too >_>
There's nothing new man, its been in everything they make. They absolutely don't have the right ppl coding their games and also don't have the right ppl doing bug checks. I seriously cant believe its response is worse then ngs2. I had some hope thinking it would improve, but it went worse. I got damaged majority b/c he wouldnt move. Its annoying getting there then dying. I will not do anything stupid next time. I seriously tbh got sick of running around in circles and they are fast haha.
Kagerasimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 03:55 PM   #273
AL_HERZ_87

Hey,

can battle royale be boosted with 3 people? and can it be done in private clan ??

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

AL_HERZ_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 04:02 PM   #274
Ruzzi7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL_HERZ_87 View Post
Hey,

can battle royale be boosted with 3 people? and can it be done in private clan ??
It can be boosted with 2 aswell, and yes it can be done in a private room
Old 04-13-2012, 09:31 PM   #275
CogniVision
Banned

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

This game is so awesome. You turn off tutorials because you dont need something constantly telling you how to dodge or how to fucking attack. And what happens? You dont get QTE prompts, and you die over and over again because you dont know what to press when a retarded QTE comes up, or you spend 5minutes trying to figure out how to open a fucking door.

Just died like 5 times on the dinosaur each time trying to figure out what damn buttons I have to press for the QTEs. Lovely job Hayashi!
1 death to figure out I had to shoot the missile in his mouth with the bow. And 4 deaths in progress figuring out what the hell I'm supposed to press after I fight his crystalline bloodyfaced ass and it goes into a QTE.... what a retarded motha*****a**holeb***ch***punkmothaf***inpieceofs* *t called Hayashi. His dad should have wore a condom and his mom should have been on birth control. He was their biggest mistake. Guess I'll just put on the damn tutorials and let Hayashi tell me I should press Square to do a f***ing attack, and hold L1 to block a 100 times over.

Last edited by CogniVision; 04-13-2012 at 09:37 PM.
CogniVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 11:31 PM   #276
Kagerasimaru

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   2,500 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CogniVision View Post
This game is so awesome. You turn off tutorials because you dont need something constantly telling you how to dodge or how to fucking attack. And what happens? You dont get QTE prompts, and you die over and over again because you dont know what to press when a retarded QTE comes up, or you spend 5minutes trying to figure out how to open a fucking door.

Just died like 5 times on the dinosaur each time trying to figure out what damn buttons I have to press for the QTEs. Lovely job Hayashi!
1 death to figure out I had to shoot the missile in his mouth with the bow. And 4 deaths in progress figuring out what the hell I'm supposed to press after I fight his crystalline bloodyfaced ass and it goes into a QTE.... what a retarded motha*****a**holeb***ch***punkmothaf***inpieceofs* *t called Hayashi. His dad should have wore a condom and his mom should have been on birth control. He was their biggest mistake. Guess I'll just put on the damn tutorials and let Hayashi tell me I should press Square to do a f***ing attack, and hold L1 to block a 100 times over.
Wait til you do the crash bandicoot runaway scene. Its annoying and Ryu gets stuck on the wall. I left a death in on that video its so annoying. I figured id rather slide and run to get away from him faster. Oh and after dying pointless time after jumping over the sandbags and you get to the exit if you are slide jumping Ryu just freezes and he wont move. Its like they want you to do the sprint even though its uselss and slower imo.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:40 PM   #277
RYU81

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerasimaru View Post
Wait til you do the crash bandicoot runaway scene.
stupid scene
Old 04-14-2012, 07:34 AM   #278
Kagerasimaru

^^what else is new? Lol
Old 04-14-2012, 07:58 AM   #279
leokiko

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

The dinossaur is the most annoying boss in the game. I mean, all the bosses are dumb, but the dinossaur was the worst.

GO READ ONEPUNCH-MAN's MANGA: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/onepunch-man-r7139
leokiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:52 AM   #280
Akari

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Silver Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

I thought the dinosaur was really simple, even on MNM - and yes, even the running part. I died a few times in hard, but once I had where to stand and attack down, it was a relative cakewalk. I doubt I died to him in MNM.

I also tried turning off tutorials, and then I died to a random enemy because I was in a QTE but didn't notice it because of no button prompt. Thanks, game. I still kind of wonder why it needs to pop up 'You can evade attacks with L1!!!!' like 10 times every trial I do...
Akari is offline   Reply With Quote