Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-08-2012, 10:10 PM   #11
CogniVision
Banned

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neme View Post
This is true NGS2 is s..t for online. NINJA GAIDEN LAG 2 lol. Hope 3 have dedicated server. 4 vs 4 and no servers?
If it's no dedicated server it will all be up to the host's connection. So if you end up in a room with a shitty host, be prepared for lag session. Hopefully if they not doing dedicated it will at least still be a lobby system like on NGS2 that let you see connection signal or ping before you join.
Except with a more ACCURATE connection detector since NGS2's one was basically just for show. You could join a red connection and be smooth as hell, yet join a blue optimal connection and lag like shit.

In NGS2 you just had to join whatever room and cross your fingers.
CogniVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:08 PM   #12
Neme

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CogniVision View Post
If it's no dedicated server it will all be up to the host's connection. So if you end up in a room with a shitty host, be prepared for lag session. Hopefully if they not doing dedicated it will at least still be a lobby system like on NGS2 that let you see connection signal or ping before you join.
Except with a more ACCURATE connection detector since NGS2's one was basically just for show. You could join a red connection and be smooth as hell, yet join a blue optimal connection and lag like shit.

In NGS2 you just had to join whatever room and cross your fingers.
Ahahah true. Hope have not lag in this game the lag kill the combo -_-
Old 03-09-2012, 05:55 AM   #13
Banacheckfps

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake307 View Post
I was going to try out Ninja Gaiden 3 but after hearing about this I pretty much put this game in my boycott list.

Even without it I wouldn't be getting it anyway because of the direction they were going with this game apparently.

Tecmo Koei, you disappoint.
If your boycotting because of the online pass soon you'll be boycotting every game that come's out.
Banacheckfps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 10:58 AM   #14
xilsilencer

Yeah I nearly threw up when I heard about this competitive multiplayer bullshit in NG3 awhile back...

Shoehorning FTW... GTFO. Online Pass?

xilsilencer is offline   Reply With Quote