Nikoli's Sudoku V

shuffle trophy

kamkid

After finishing a shuffled puzzle do you have to say "Yes" when it asks to try the next puzzle? I kept going back to the main menu and picking shuffle again (getting a random puzzle) and after 15 (from main menu screen) no trophy. No quitting, no restarting.

I've also unlocked puzzles 11-30 with the random choices - very few easy in the 15 so far!

EDIT: trophy guide says you can't pause?!?!?! That seems ridiculous.

Edited by Stork77

After finishing a shuffled puzzle do you have to say "Yes" when it asks to try the next puzzle? I kept going back to the main menu and picking shuffle again (getting a random puzzle) and after 15 (from main menu screen) no trophy. No quitting, no restarting.

I've also unlocked puzzles 11-30 with the random choices - very few easy in the 15 so far!

EDIT: trophy guide says you can't pause?!?!?! That seems ridiculous.

You must say yes to do a new puzzle after clearing one via shuffle to get the next one. If you start at the beginning, random will only choose from 1-10 because it won't unlock 11-20 until you return to the stage select screen. When I did it, I only got 1 medium puzzle in the 15, and I did one of the easy ones like 4 times... Most of the early easy ones can be done in like 2 minutes though, so this trophy is only ~45 minutes of playing time. Longer if you choose to cheat and use the sudoku solvers though since you have to input all the numbers.

Edited by Akari

You must say yes to do a new puzzle after clearing one via shuffle to get the next one. If you start at the beginning, random will only choose from 1-10 because it won't unlock 11-20 until you return to the stage select screen. When I did it, I only got 1 medium puzzle in the 15, and I did one of the easy ones like 4 times... Most of the early easy ones can be done in like 2 minutes though, so this trophy is only ~45 minutes of playing time. Longer if you choose to cheat and use the sudoku solvers though since you have to input all the numbers.

Thanks, I tried it again in one session saying Yes - worked this time. Finicky.