Nightwing Trophy Guide and Road Map

dda1996a

Another guide has been chosen as the preferred guide for this game.

This thread has been closed and is not maintained and as a result may contain outdated or incorrect information. Please follow the link below for the preferred guide.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3217/nightwingbanner.png

Overview

- Estimated Trophy Difficulty: Rating Pending

- Offline: 2 (B)

- Online: 0

- Approximate time to Platinum:15-20 Hours (Largely depending on skill)

- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 0 (Challenges only)

- Number of missable Trophies: 0

- Glitched Trophies: 0

- Do cheat codes disable Trophies?: No cheats available

- Does difficulty affect Trophies?: Yes *Note

*If you're going for the platinum, and using the same save file, you will be playing on either normal or hard.

Nightwing is one of the three DLC characters that you can play as. He has his own special moves and gadgets. He is only available in the challenge maps and campaign. His DLC can only be bought off of the Playstation Store for $6.99. Also included in this DLC is one predator map, one combat map and one campaign containing both.

Walkthrough

Step One: Complete all Ranked Predator and Combat challenges maps, getting all three medals on them.

There are 26 challenges in total, 13 predator and 13 combat. The same rules apply for both;

Combat Challenges: Straight out fighting. Try to achieve a high combo and use all of Nightwing's moves to get a higher score

Predator Challenges: Very similar to Batman's. You will be given three tasks to complete while taking off all the guards in the room.

Step Two: Complete all Campaign, getting all 9 medals on each.

Campaigns – 3 Maps each, being a mixture of Combat and Predator Challenges. You must get 3 Medals on each in 1 sitting to get all 9 for a Campaign (You’re allowed 3 total restarts throughout a Campaign excluding the first map). In addition to this, you’re given Modifiers that you must use throughout a Campaign. You choose where to use them, but be careful and try to plan ahead when using them.

Note that you must have all challenges and campaign unlocked from collecting Riddler trophies while playing as Batman.

Special Thanks:

Drucifer82 from our sister site- for the videos

Edited by Terminator
Added a link to the stickied guide.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/398/60.jpgNightwing Revenge

Obtain 78 medals on the original Arkham City and Nightwing Bundle Pack ranked maps (as Nightwing)

Get three medals on all original ranked predator and combat challenges. You must also complete the new maps in the Nightwing DLC, Wayne Manor Armory (Combat) and Wayne Manor Main Hall (Predator).

See Campaign Nightwing for more info.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/398/61.jpgCampaign Nightwing

Obtain 114 medals on the original Arkham City and Nightwing Bundle Pack campaigns (as Nightwing)

Get three medals on each challenge, making 9 medals for each Campaign.

Use this thread, which has all of Nightwing's Challenges and Campaign:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=341225

Edited by dda1996a

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Anybody else beside me think that Nightwing is utter shit when it comes to combat? I thought Robin was bad, boy was I mistaken...

Edit: FUCK this guy!! His campaign is giving me way more hassle than I can be arsed with! After doing these combat/campaign challenges three times over with Batman, Catwoman, and Robin I can honestly say that I'm sick to the back teeth of this shit and having to do a fourth time with this useless fuckhead is the last straw. SO much fun! End of the line (extreme) TWELVE FUCKING TIMES to get 100%!!!

Edited by Marisapo80

After doing the challenges 3 times already it definately was easier and faster to do them as Nightwing also. Robin and Nightwing have less tricks in their disposal -> easier predator challenges. Hardest thing for me as Nightwing was his inability to glide, having very blurry detective mode and have those richochet (or what they are) stick challenges. I liked the sniper mode very much -> three free kills from safe position.

Freeflow challenges vere not as breezy as with everyone else, as Nightwing couldn't do the group attacks if there were those electrick stick guys, but breezy nevertheless.

What sucks about Nightwing is that when you do that :cross: + :squre: move in combat, he can be hit even in the middle of the animation. I think it is because he takes a few steps to the right(?) as he throws those sticks or whatever, and this way he walks straight into a shock baton and FAIL.

I love Batman and Catwoman. Robin is awesome too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...