XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > B (PS3) > Batman: Arkham City > Nightwing

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2011, 07:46 PM   #1 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   2,500 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Gold Trophy Nightwing Trophy Guide and Road Map

Another guide has been chosen as the preferred guide for this game.
This thread has been closed and is not maintained and as a result may contain outdated or incorrect information. Please follow the link below for the preferred guide.

Overview
- Estimated Trophy Difficulty: Rating Pending
- Offline: 2
- Online: 0
- Approximate time to Platinum:15-20 Hours (Largely depending on skill)
- Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 0 (Challenges only)
- Number of missable Trophies: 0
- Glitched Trophies: 0
- Do cheat codes disable Trophies?: No cheats available
- Does difficulty affect Trophies?: Yes *Note

*If you're going for the platinum, and using the same save file, you will be playing on either normal or hard.

Nightwing is one of the three DLC characters that you can play as. He has his own special moves and gadgets. He is only available in the challenge maps and campaign. His DLC can only be bought off of the Playstation Store for $6.99. Also included in this DLC is one predator map, one combat map and one campaign containing both.

Walkthrough
Step One: Complete all Ranked Predator and Combat challenges maps, getting all three medals on them.
There are 26 challenges in total, 13 predator and 13 combat. The same rules apply for both;
Combat Challenges: Straight out fighting. Try to achieve a high combo and use all of Nightwing's moves to get a higher score

Predator Challenges: Very similar to Batman's. You will be given three tasks to complete while taking off all the guards in the room.

Step Two: Complete all Campaign, getting all 9 medals on each.

Campaigns – 3 Maps each, being a mixture of Combat and Predator Challenges. You must get 3 Medals on each in 1 sitting to get all 9 for a Campaign (You’re allowed 3 total restarts throughout a Campaign excluding the first map). In addition to this, you’re given Modifiers that you must use throughout a Campaign. You choose where to use them, but be careful and try to plan ahead when using them.

Note that you must have all challenges and campaign unlocked from collecting Riddler trophies while playing as Batman.

Special Thanks:
Drucifer82 from our sister site- for the videos

Last edited by Terminator; 11-23-2013 at 11:29 PM. Reason: Added a link to the stickied guide.
Old 11-30-2011, 07:59 PM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   2,500 Posts   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Nightwing Revenge
Obtain 78 medals on the original Arkham City and Nightwing Bundle Pack ranked maps (as Nightwing)

Get three medals on all original ranked predator and combat challenges. You must also complete the new maps in the Nightwing DLC, Wayne Manor Armory (Combat) and Wayne Manor Main Hall (Predator).
See Campaign Nightwing for more info.

Campaign Nightwing
Obtain 114 medals on the original Arkham City and Nightwing Bundle Pack campaigns (as Nightwing)

Get three medals on each challenge, making 9 medals for each Campaign.
Use this thread, which has all of Nightwing's Challenges and Campaign:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=341225

Every film I ever watched:
http://letterboxd.com/dda1996a/
Credit goes to blackfalc0n for this awesome signature!

Last edited by dda1996a; 12-22-2011 at 04:37 PM.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:14 AM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Gold  Road Map Submitter   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   5,000 Posts   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   A+ Thread Award   Member of the Month Winner   I Beat the Staff!!!!   Killzone Gaming Night Award   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Guide stuck!

Old 04-02-2012, 02:26 PM   #4 (permalink)

Anybody else beside me think that Nightwing is utter shit when it comes to combat? I thought Robin was bad, boy was I mistaken...

Edit: FUCK this guy!! His campaign is giving me way more hassle than I can be arsed with! After doing these combat/campaign challenges three times over with Batman, Catwoman, and Robin I can honestly say that I'm sick to the back teeth of this shit and having to do a fourth time with this useless fuckhead is the last straw. SO much fun! End of the line (extreme) TWELVE FUCKING TIMES to get 100%!!!

RETIRED from gaming permanently as of 2013/11/28!!
I'm off to get a life! Thanks for the memories and see you all on the other side!!

Last edited by Marisapo80; 04-03-2012 at 09:59 AM.
Old 04-09-2012, 04:04 AM   #5 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Silver   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Some of the things they want you to do in pred is more luck based. But he wasnt as bad as catwoman!

Old 04-09-2012, 10:16 AM   #6 (permalink)

After doing the challenges 3 times already it definately was easier and faster to do them as Nightwing also. Robin and Nightwing have less tricks in their disposal -> easier predator challenges. Hardest thing for me as Nightwing was his inability to glide, having very blurry detective mode and have those richochet (or what they are) stick challenges. I liked the sniper mode very much -> three free kills from safe position.

Freeflow challenges vere not as breezy as with everyone else, as Nightwing couldn't do the group attacks if there were those electrick stick guys, but breezy nevertheless.

1st Trophy - Dante's Inferno, Slaughter at Acre
1000th Trophy - ENSLAVED, Pigsy's Perfect 10, A Moment to Savor
2000th Trophy - Lollipop Chainsaw, Advanced Zombie Hunter
Old 04-12-2012, 10:46 AM   #7 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

What sucks about Nightwing is that when you do that + :squre: move in combat, he can be hit even in the middle of the animation. I think it is because he takes a few steps to the right(?) as he throws those sticks or whatever, and this way he walks straight into a shock baton and FAIL.

I love Batman and Catwoman. Robin is awesome too.

Trophy cards in spoiler:
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Old 04-27-2012, 04:29 PM   #8 (permalink)

Is it me or Nightwing is really slow to flow from to ?
Sometimes he doesn't move, sometimes he gets hit even before he starts another animation.
It was really painful to do all the combat challenge. And now I'm going for the campaigns... someone kill me please.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:59 PM   #9 (permalink)

I didn't really have an issue with Nightwing. Sure, it sucks at first when you don't realise his sticks can shock you if you hit a baton guy, but you quickly learn to assess whether anyone is holding them, and it makes it more challenging.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:51 PM   #10 (permalink)

Send a message via Skype™ to Wozamil

Awards Showcase Guide Supplement Platinum   First PS4 Game Nights   Member of the Month Winner   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Awesome Mystery Award   Bright Idea!   Word of Mouth - Platinum   5,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   A+ Thread Award   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)

We have chosen another guide for this game. As such, this guide will be closed. Please continue all discussion in the stuck guide:

Batman: Arkham City DLC Trophy Guide and Road Map

Closed Thread