General Trophy Discussion

olsen77

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Never played a Nights game before, but playing Sonic Adventure and seeing the cameo always had me wanting to play. Was this game difficult in any way?

If youre just beating the stages then you can do it blindfolded. But to unlock the final stage you need to A rank all 6 stages. For people who played this game before its an easy 100%. But for people who never played the game, it can be tricky. Ive been playing it and got 6 stage clear trophies and the nightopian one so far.

^

Thanks for the information guys, I'm quite confident I'll 100% this game, a trophy guide will most definitely help me. Can't wait to play it, but I have to wait a few hours to play it as it ain't on the EU store yet, but I will also be playing Sonic Adventure 2. Going to be hard playing each game consistently.

If youre just beating the stages then you can do it blindfolded. But to unlock the final stage you need to A rank all 6 stages. For people who played this game before its an easy 100%. But for people who never played the game, it can be tricky. Ive been playing it and got 6 stage clear trophies and the nightopian one so far.

I'm pretty sure you don't have to have an A rank to unlock the final stage... I just beat the game on Elliot's side after doing all 6 levels, and I did not have an A rank on any of them.

I'm pretty sure you don't have to have an A rank to unlock the final stage... I just beat the game on Elliot's side after doing all 6 levels, and I did not have an A rank on any of them.

On the Saturn version, you needed at least a C rank in the first 3 levels to unlock the last one, I assume it's the same on this version.

On the Saturn version, you needed at least a C rank in the first 3 levels to unlock the last one, I assume it's the same on this version.

Yeah, you're right. I got a D the 1st time I played Claris' 1st level and so after beating the three of them the last one wasn't available.

Also I just got an A rank on her 3rd level after only the 3rd attempt! I don't think getting an A on all the levels is gonna be as difficult as what I thought~ :dance:

Yeah, you're right. I got a D the 1st time I played Claris' 1st level and so after beating the three of them the last one wasn't available.

Also I just got an A rank on her 3rd level after only the 3rd attempt! I don't think getting an A on all the levels is gonna be as difficult as what I thought~ :dance:

Man! I can't even get a C rank! Will anyone be doing a video guide/written guide on how to A-rank? I find this game fun but so hard to get good ranks! What's the tips?

In case anyone is struggling to get "Paraloop Master" (the only gold in the game), here's a video showing how to do it:

I got it after a few tries and I even did it a little faster, with 116 seconds remaining. :D

I got the trophy by watching the end of this video and going under Gillwing. Only took a few tries this way~

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPNN3yGfOAU]Frozen Bell 1,143,520 NiGHTS into Dreams (Saturn) - YouTube[/ame]

Man! I can't even get a C rank! Will anyone be doing a video guide/written guide on how to A-rank? I find this game fun but so hard to get good ranks! What's the tips?

Are you doing as many laps as possible and collecting as many chips and stars? Not entering the Ideya Palace asap and racking up points will help get your a better rank. Good luck!

Edited by majinreid

In case anyone is struggling to get "Paraloop Master" (the only gold in the game), here's a video showing how to do it:

I got it after a few tries and I even did it a little faster, with 116 seconds remaining. :D

So...wait. I don't have to loop the actual tail, just right near it? That makes it a bit easier.

I got the trophy by watching the end of this video and going under Gillwing. Only took a few tries this way~

Are you doing as many laps as possible and collecting as many chips and stars? Not entering the Ideya Palace asap and racking up points will help get your a better rank. Good luck!

This has helped me, I always thought you had to get back quicker to get more time bonus, so now I have collected more stars, my rank is going up, but only to B's, when am I meant to be doing tricks and how can I get more stars?. Also, the boss battles bring my rank down terribly, do they need to be done awfully quick, or just with no hits? I hope there will be a trophy guide for this game, I'm just not good enough to do it without help.

Edited by Dooby UK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Holy god is this one tough!! I should have followed my own rule, where if even one person puts anything higher than 7 on the trophy rating poll, it's a do not buy!! How in the hell do you get A ranks!? I always run out of time and lose all my balls and the bosses are impossible to beat! Most of the time you just flip around with no idea where you're going!

Can anyone help and give some decent pointers on how to get A or at least what the point threshold is?

• 6 years later...
Holy god is this one tough!! I should have followed my own rule, where if even one person puts anything higher than 7 on the trophy rating poll, it's a do not buy!! How in the hell do you get A ranks!? I always run out of time and lose all my balls and the bosses are impossible to beat! Most of the time you just flip around with no idea where you're going!

Can anyone help and give some decent pointers on how to get A or at least what the point threshold is?

Everything you need is already posted. People have pointers for any trophy you could struggle with and as for A ranks, check the A rank data. I recommend clearing the stage normally first so you can practice on the boss a few times in a row and get used to it; yeah, a lot of them are clunky and it sucks to mess up after 7min+ of redoing the same crap, but you'll get the hang of the bosses after 4-5 tries in a row (you can only do this after clearing a stage). Mastering them is essential as your multiplier can change everything. I got 74k my first time through Stick Canyon (ran out of time on last mare), but lucked out on the boss and got a 1.8x or something, netting me an A rank anyway.