Night of the True Kamaitachi: The 11th Suspect - Trophy Guide and Road Map

http://trophy01.np.community.playstation.net/trophy/np//NPWR02616_00_A10B11BA2357BC21F756EB948BFB2BD9FCD72CD5/EDFAAFA70CE701BDC5B1F666D8D048F3BACBA83B.PNG

真かまいたちの夜 11人目の訪問者(サスペクト)

Trophy Guide & Road Map

Overview:

Estimated Difficulty: 4/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)

Estimated time to complete: This will depend on your knowledge of Japanese.

(a) 10-20 hours to complete for Japanese players with guide.

(B) 20-35+ hours to complete for Western players with guide.

© 50+ or an infinite number of hours to complete for non-fluent players without a guide.

Minimum # of playthroughs required: 6 routes and 2-3+ clean-up of reading new choices.

Overall Trophies (Offline): (P) 1 (G) 9 (S) 5 (B) 1

Missable Trophies: Read Complete (完読) (G)

Walkthrough:

Let's start off with the story. You get into a taxi and arrive at the Brownie Motel (sounds somewhat familiar to The Shining,) although you are here to solve the case of the Kamaitachi killer. I will not reveal any spoilers (unless they're trophy related,) as it's a great visual novel to read. This ADV novel had myself at sometimes laughing, scared or suspenseful. It's highly violent with a great soundtrack for a visual novel, might I add.

Gameplay Control Scheme:

:start:: Auto-plays the dialogue.

:r1:: Removes dialogue from the screen.

:circle: / :l1:: Enters a command or choice, or goes to the next text line.

:cross:: Cancels a command or stops auto-play.

:triangle:: Menu to the flow chart, save, load etc.

:square:: This is only available in the flow chart, if you want to move to the chapters faster.

:right:: Increases the speed of the auto-play.

:left:: Decreases the speed of the auto-play.

:up:: Log chart that goes ahead of the dialogue or choices, if you have already read it before.

:down:: Log chart that goes back to the previous dialogue or choices that you have read.

Given the nature of this title, it's very important that you read this guide in the order outlined below. The default XMB trophy order is not a good order to follow here. Make sure that you read it in the order shown in the guide.

I have also compiled an FAQ which aims to answer some of the common questions associated with this game.

FAQs:

Q: Is this stackable with the PS3 or Vita versions?

A: Yes, both versions have separate trophy lists.

Q: Is this like other Japanese visual novels? (Time Leap, L@VE ONCE, etc.)

A: No, this is a medium-difficult visual novel with alot of reading to consume and some tricky choices. The guide simplifies the difficulty, but it requires more reading than skipping a game for 1-10 hours for a platinum.

Q: Is there a skip feature to skip the dialogue?

A: No, this is an old-school visual novel. There is an auto-play feature in the options with three speeds. On the PS3 version however, you can use a turbo pad on the :l1: or :circle: but BE AWARE that this will result in you choosing option A each time. On the Vita you could rubber band your system via :l1: but it looks tacky to be honest.

Q: I don't speak Japanese. Will this guide help me platinum the game?

A: Depends, everything is achievable except the Read Complete (G) trophy and if you followed everything in the guide and have read and selected 95% of the choices in the game, then that's great. I would also highly recommend that you select other choices to unlock new choices, so it's branching out and adds more percent to the Read Complete (G).

However, you will need to decipher Japanese (Hiragana) characters in order to input the suspect's name from the guide too. I can't guarantee yourself the platinum due to this, as it's the only trophy that might become a nuisance for a non-Japanese speaker. If you didn't read everything, input the correct Hiragana characters, or follow the guide from the first to last trophy, then you may not get this.

Q: How do I find the flow chart (フローチャート), or the ending list (エンドイングリスト)?

A: Press :triangle: and the flow chart is on the top of the choices, whereas the ending list is below the flow chart.

Q: How do I save/load my game?

A: Press :triangle: then, :circle: on セーブ to save your progress. Press :triangle: then :circle: on ロード to load the save data.

Q: I received an ending. What buttons do I press to save my data?

A: Press :circle: on はい then overwrite your save data.

Q: What's this thing that says, "CHANGE/SECRET" on some choices?

A: This is a option where you should choose all choices. First, you will have 2-3 choices, but there's a time limit to choose these. If the time runs out within 10 to 15 seconds, there will be an additional choice that appears and the original 2-3 choices will no longer be available. I would highly recommend you waste the 10 or 15 seconds and choose the last choice, so that you can go back to those Change/Secret choices and not have a missing letter in that choice, as this will affect Read Complete (G)

Q: How many endings are there?

A: A total of 59. The majority of the endings are in the Spy Route.

Q: Does the DLC affect the 100% of the Read Complete or Ending Complete (G)?

A: No, the DLC doesn't add any percentage to the Read Complete (G), nor does it add any additional trophies. It only includes bonus scenarios that add more branches to the Mystery Route. There is one free content of DLC which will add an additional route and ending to your flow chart, but this doesn't affect the Ending Complete (G) either.

Q: How do I know if I'm branching out the story with new choices or dialogue?

A: Go to the flow chart, and if there's no new bracket lines branching out, then it's adding more percentage to the Read Complete (G). Just keep reading them. If the choice goes with the other brackets, then it's not branching out anything new.

Q: How do I use the flow-chart with this guide?

A: Press :triangle: and press :circle: on the flow chart > Press :square: > Go to the Chapter number that you are looking for and press :circle: > Press :circle: on the Chapter location > Choose the choices in the exact order.

Q: I came across a screen that has two pictures that have different scenarios and they have an electrical charge, but then they defuse from each other when brought together?

A: This happens each time that you input one of the suspects names in Chapter 28 of the Mystery Route. These "crime scene images" will appear with pictures that you have to match together in order to solve for the Kamaitachi killer. After solving the choice from the first set of images, there will be one choice with another choice that has nothing but question marks. Select C on every crime scene choice and find the second set of pictures that you will need to solve for. You will have two choices to choose from here, which add more percentage to the Read Complete (G) by unlocking all those choices from the crime scenes. They're not difficult and there aren't that many of them either.

Q: What is the Mystery Route (ミステリ)?

A: This is the route that you start off in the story. The following options are available in this order: Pink & Red Bookmarks, Poporin items and four other routes to branch-off with their two own bookmarks. (ex: Bingo, Spy, Death-God, Mysterious Phantom.) Once you've completed all routes and endings, you will be able to obtain the Gold and Platinum Bookmarks.

Edited by Terminator
Guide Revisions by Terminator 27/06/2014.

[The Pink Bookmark]

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1330/CC3.jpg (B)

エンディングを見た

エンディングを見た

[Witnessed an ending]

[Witnessed an ending]

Watch and read any ending, then save your system settings by clicking :circle: on "はい" with a blue message box on the screen. There's a total of 59 endings and this will be one of the final trophies that you earn in this game.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1330/867.jpg (G)

ピンクのしおり

ピンクのしおりを入手した

[Pink bookmark]

[Pink bookmark obtained]

Feel free to choose any choices in the game until you've reached Chapter 21. Then make the following choices to ensure that you obtain both this and the trophy above.

Go to the flow chart > Chapter 21 location in the Mystery Route (ミステリ) > Choose the choices in this exact order:

Chapter 21 Location:

殺人の痕跡

A. 女湯から男湯に遺体を移動させたなんて、どう考えたってありえない。

Chapter 22 Locations:

雪乃が見たものは?

C. とくに怪しいものは見あたらない。ここに殺人犯がいたとは到底思えない。

疲れた…

B. もう一度風呂に入って身体を休めよう。

風呂に入りたい

A. え、服を着たまま?

推理~雪乃の様子~

Now, put the 2 crime-scene images together with the choice below:

髪の毛がしっとりと濡れていた + カーディガンのボタンがすべて留まっていた

B.雪乃ちゃんは風呂に入る目的で風呂場に行ったのではなかった。

雪乃の様子

B. 雪乃ちゃんは風呂に入る目的で風呂場に行ったのではなかった。

遺体の移動

B. 女湯に遺体はなかったんですよ

どうして男湯に

B.雪乃ちゃんは男湯に用事があったんだ

雪乃はどこを見ていた?

A. 食堂の中のどこかです

雪乃は誰を見たのか?

Put the culprit's name into the text: うかい

雪乃の正体

Now, put the 2 crime-scene images together with the below choice:

来たときはいつも208号室に宿泊 + 接客する京香を手伝いたがっていた

B. 雪乃ちゃんは宿泊客ではなかった。

烏飼のミス

Now, put the 2 crime-scene images together with the below choice:

キーホルダーの人形をこけしと言った + カウンターに飾ってあった女の子の人形

A. キーホルダーの人形は「こけし」ではなく「座敷わらし」

金庫暗証番号入力

Input the code to the safe: 8910

This marks the end of Mystery Route #1. You've obtained the Pink Bookmark and Ending #54!

Edited by Dark_Phantom_89
Editorial Sweep

[The Red Bookmark]

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1330/867.jpg (G)

赤のしおり

赤のしおりを入手した

[Red Bookmark]

[Obtained the Red Bookmark]

Once you've obtained the Pink bookmark, your Chapters appear to be deleted, but they aren't. There are new choices in the Mystery Route.

Chapter 1 Locations:

運転手の呪文

A. テキトーに笑顔を返した。

卯子酉様の読み方

A. う、ね、とり……うねどりと読むのだろうか?

1枚100円

B. タダでいいだろう。

布を結ぶ

B. ふざけて右手を伸ばした。

賽銭箱

A. もう一度あたりを見回した。

Make these choices and it will result in the End of Mystery Route #2 and the acquisition of the Red Bookmark and Ending #55.

You can now obtain the 9 additional endings on the list below (1-9), all Poporin items, the "Bingo" route/endings, and the "SPY" route/endings, or either accuse all 9 suspects in Chapter 28. The options are endless, or so they seem.

Ending list of the mystery route (1-9):

Ending #1: 地下深くの労働者

Chapter 1 Location: 運転手の呪文

C. こっちも呪文で対抗してみた。

Ending #2: 死のう

Chapter 1 Location: かじかむ左手

C. もう諦めよう。

Ending #3: 犯人は僕でーす!

Chapter 19 Location: 緊張感

Choose B.

Chapter 19 Location: ギャク

Choose C.

Ending #4: どうして……

Chapter 28 Location: 犯人はこの中に?

A. 間違いなく、僕たちの中に~

Chapter 28 Location: 犯人はどこを見ていた?

Input the name of the culprit: さとみ

B. 沙都美ちゃんは雪乃ちゃんが~

Ending #5: 笑うボッコちゃん

A. 間違いなく、僕たちの中に~

Input the name of the culprit: ゆきの

Choose A. or B.

Ending #6: 振り下ろされた斧

A. 間違いなく、僕たちの中に~

Input the name of the culprit: くろい

A. 黒井さんは~

Ending #7: 遠ざかる鐘の音

A. 間違いなく、僕たちの中に~

Input the name of the culprit: うかい

A. 烏飼さんは、女湯~

Ending #8: こんなはずじゃ……

A. 間違いなく、僕たちの中に~

Input the name of the culprit: うかい

B. 烏飼さんは、電話~

Ending #9: 赤い座敷わらし

B. いや、僕たち以外の~

Afterwards, return to the Mystery route and go to a certain location in Chapter 28

Input all mentioned names to get all letters ABCDEFGHI.

Make sure that you choose the correct Hiragana characters or the story will not branch a new letter.

Once you have inputted a suspect's name, you will have a set of crime-scenes appear which you'll need to match together. When you have found the pair of the crime-scenes, a new choice will appear and another choice will have a lot of question marks. There will also be a Choce C option, which you should choose here to find the other pair of crime scenes. This will add more percentage to the Read Complete (G). Read both choices for the suspect then move to the next suspect. Rinse and repeat.

A) さかまき

B) きょうか

C) かんばやし

D) ろーず

E) さとみ  **

F) くろい  **

G) ゆきの  **

H) うかい  **

I) かまいたち  *

I) ぼっこ  *

I) ぽぽりん  *

I) おーなー *

I) おーもり *

**= Suspect's name has already been entered, if you have unlocked endings #4-8.

*= Choose all names to input as the culprit for the letter "I" and read them all.

Poporin Route (ポポリン)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1330/327.jpg(H) (S)

異次元少女ポポリン編見つけた

異次元少女ポポリン編を見つけた

[Poporin Item seen]

[Poporin Item seen]

Obtain one Poporin item. Please refer to the description for 異次元少女ポポリン編コンプリート

異次元少女ポポリン編をすべて見つけた

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1330/778.jpg(H) (G)

異次元少女ポポリン編コンプリート

異次元少女ポポリン編をすべて見つけた

[Poporin items completed]

[All Poporin items have been viewed]

Obtain all seven of the Poporin items. Follow the guide below:

Poporin Items can be obtained when you've received the RED bookmark. They are located in the Mystery Route and have a blue scope on that chapter location.

Chapter 4 Location: ラウンジ:

Click on the Poporin Poster behind you to your left.

Click on the poster behind you towards your left to receive your first Poporin item.

Look for these words each time you receive a Poporin item and make sure to read and then save the data before you move to the next Chapter of the flow chart.

Poporin Route begins like this. After clicking on the poster then read all dialogue.

Important Note: When you click on the poster, you will have 10 minutes to read of the Poporin Route, after which you'll be transported back to the Mystery route. Read all of the dialogue, then wait for an auto-save or choice to pop up, then open up the flow chart for the next area.

Chapter 5 Location: 夕食までどうする?

Choose D, then click on the bed.

Chapter 10 Location: 食堂で…

Choose A, then click on the cupboard shelf

Chapter 13 Location: 女湯で…

Choose A, then click on the five pails or buckets.

Chapter 17 Location: 201号室

Click on the trash can, it's on the bottom left of you.

Chapter 21 Location: 男湯

Click on the hot spring bath.

Chapter 22 Location: 雪乃は誰を見たのか?

Input the name of the culprit: ぽぽりん or ボッコちゃん

Chapter 22 Location: 金庫暗証番号入力

Input the code into the safe: 9071

Poporin items are necessary to complete for the Read Complete (G) trophy. I would highly recommend that you READ them, then wait for an auto-save or choice to pop up. Rinse and repeat with the next Poporin item on the flow chart.

There is no ending for clearing the Poporin Route.

Bingo Route (ビンゴ):

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1330/FF4.jpg (H) (S)

ビンゴ編クリア

ビンゴ編をクリアした

[bingo route cleared]

[bingo route has been cleared]

Once you've obtained the RED bookmark, go to the Chapter 1 Location: 大金 and select Choice A to branch into the Bingo Route.

When you start the Bingo Route, you can choose almost anything without getting a bad ending. There's no particular order of choices, but there are five bad endings altogether. Either way, you will have to get all bad endings so don't worry about it.

Ending #56 unlocks when you have finished the Bingo route.

Ending List of the Bingo Route (10-14):

Ending #10: 執筆に集中した結果

Chapter 4 Location: 焚き付け

B. ~つまみ上げなかった

Ending #11: バカにされて……

Chapter 4 Location: 焚き付けの原稿

C. おもしろかったか~

Ending #12: カップルに……

Chapter 5 Location: うるさい隣室

C. フロントに隣の部屋が~

Ending #13: ルビー山田

Chapter 7 Location: 訊きたいこと

C. <<ブラウニー>>の由来~

Ending #14: 地獄の業火

Chapter 12 Location: 賽銭箱

B. 賽銭箱に手を~

End of the Bingo Route!

Edited by Terminator

Spy Route (スパイ):

In order to branch into the Spy Route, you will need to go to the Chapter 6 location (Mystery): 池谷との選択肢 and choose B. & B.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1330/0A6.jpg (H) (S)

スパイ編クリア

スパイ編をクリアした

[Clear Spy Route]

[spy Route cleared]

Chapter 3 Locations:

みゆきを助ける

B. 落ち着け。ここはひとまず様子を見よう。

脱出ルート選択

B. 第二または第三のルートを選び、まずは廊下に出ることにした。

廊下の敵の射撃

Shoot

Note: If you shoot and miss your target a certain number of times, you will get killed and unlock a bad ending. However, this ending will add to your list of endings, so it'll actually come in handy. Once you have completed the Spy Route, there is alot of Reading percent to find, which all depends on wasting bullets with not picking up the grenade or the pot or switching them around. It can be a little complex to describe but it basically requires messing around with the choices to unlock new endings of some duplicate endings.

無線に応対

A. 「べ、別に異常ありません! トイレに無線を落としてしまいまして」

無線に応対2

A. 申し訳ありません!

Chapter 4 Locations:

脱出ルート選択2

B. 非常用ハッチから下りて、玄関から出ることにした。

闇の中の射撃

Shoot

Note: If you shoot and miss your target a certain number of times, you will get killed and unlock a bad ending.

手榴弾

B. 危険だが、何かの役に立つかもしれない。

Choose choice B in order to obtain the hand grenade or you will get a bad ending in Chapter 5. You will also not be able to progress to the next branch due to having multiples of the same bad endings, nor will it complete the Spy route. However, if you don't choose B, you will receive additional branches for the Read Complete (G) and a lot of bad endings to watch.

脱出ルート選択3

C. 非常用ハッチを上って、2階に戻ることにした。

脱出ルート選択4

B. ガラス戸を開けた後、廊下で待ち伏せすることにした。

さらに射撃

Shoot

Note: If you shoot and miss your target a certain number of times, you will get killed and unlock a bad ending.

保温ポット

A. 保温ポットを手に取った。

Note: If you choose option B, you will get a bad ending in Chapter 6 and you will waste 3+ bullets on 1 solider. Make sure to grab the pot and save your ammo.

すれ違った敵への射撃

Shoot

Chapter 5 Locations:

脱出ルート選択5

A. 計画どおり風呂場へ行くことにした。

脱出ルート選択6

C. 最後の手段、手榴弾を使うことにした。

(Note: Choice C. will not be available if you did not pick up the grenade in Chapter 4.)

どこへ投げる?

B. 女風呂に向かって投げることにした。

脱出ルート選択8

B. いったん廊下に出ることにした。

脱出ルート選択9

C. 階段を上って2階へ行くことにした。

Chapter 6 Location:

脱出ルート選択10

B. どさくさに紛れて地下室に向かうことにした。

Note: Bad ending #37 will show up on choice B if you didn't grab the pot or the grenade in Chapter 4 or if you wasted multiple bullets.

Chapter 7 Location:

かまいたちの頼み

A.「わかりました。行きます」

Chapter 9 Location:

決断

A. もう戦うしかない!僕は銃で立ち向かうことにした

You have received the Bokko-chan bookmark & Ending #57.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1330/041.jpg(G)

ボッコちゃんのしおり

ボッコちゃんのしおりを入手した

[bokko-chan bookmark]

[bokko-chan bookmark obtained]

The Bokko-chan bookmark unlocks when you have cleared the Bingo and Spy Routes.

Ending List of the Spy Route (15-38):

Bad Ending #15: 窓から飛び出して

Chapter 3 Location: みゆきを助ける?

Choose A.

Chapter 3 Location: どこに逃げる?

Choose A.

Bad Ending #16: かくれんぼ

Chapter 3 Location: みゆきを助ける?

Choose A.

Chapter 3 Location: どこに逃げる?

Choose B.

Bad Ending #17: みゆきと2人で……

Chapter 3 Location: 脱出ルート選択で

A. 第一のルート~

Bad Ending #18: 弾切れ

Chapter 3 Location:廊下の敵の射撃

Waste all 10 bullets and get killed by the solider.

Bad Ending #19: 無線を無視して……

Chapter 3 Location: 無線に応対

B. 僕は無線を無視して~

Bad Ending #20: 人質救出失敗

Chapter 4 Location: 脱出ルート選択2

A. 203号室にいる人質~

Bad Ending #21: 弾がない

Chapter 4 Location: 闇の中の射撃

Waste all 10 bullets and get killed by the solider.

Bad Ending #22: 裏口の見張りに……

Chapter 4 Location: 脱出ルート選択3

A. 外に通じる扉に~

Bad Ending #23: 地下の見張りに……

Chapter 4 Location: 見張り

B. 地下に下りる階段に~

Bad Ending #24: 食堂の見張りに……

Chapter 4 Location:警告

A. 無視して応戦した

Bad Ending #25: 階段で撃たれて……

Chapter 4 Location: 誰だ!

A. 一気に階段まで~

Bad Ending #26: 応戦しようと……

Chapter 4 Location: 誰だ!

B. こうなったら麻酔銃で~

Bad Ending #27: 投降したら……

Chapter 4 Location: 脱出ルート選択4

C. 麻酔銃をポケットに~

Bad Ending #28: 弾が欲しかった

Chapter 4 Location:さらに射撃

Waste all bullets and get killed by the solider.

Bad Ending #29: 銃を落として……

Chapter 4 Location: さらに射撃

Have 0 remaining bullets after this location, then choose B. on the Chapter 4 location: 保温ポット

Bad Ending #30: 弾が切れて….

Chapter 4 Location: すれ違った敵への射撃

Waste all bullets and get killed by the solider.

Bad Ending #31: 多勢に無勢

Chapter 5 Location: 脱出ルート選択5

B. 予定を変更して~

Bad Ending #32: すべった……

Chapter 5 Location: 脱出ルート選択6

A. 脚立をのぼって~

Bad Ending #33: こけた……

Chapter 5 Location: 脱出ルート選択6

B. 風呂場を出て~

Bad Ending #34: おびただしい銃弾

Chapter 5 Location: 脱出ルート選択9

A. 玄関から外に出る~

Bad Ending #35: 地下室に行けず……

Chapter 5 Location: 脱出ルート選択9

B. 地下室に向かう~

Bad Ending #36: 玄関を出たら……

Chapter 6 Location: 脱出ルート選択10

A. この隙に乗じて~

Bad Ending #37: 残弾何発?

Chapter 6 Location: 脱出ルート選択10

In Chapter 4, choose to not to carry the pot in the chapter location 保温ポット, or have 1 less bullet remaining, then choose B.

Bad Ending #38: かまいたちの敗北

Chapter 7 Location: かまいたちの頼み

B. す、すみません~

END OF THE SPY ROUTE!!!

Edited by Terminator

Death God Route (死神)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1330/209.jpg (H)(S)

死神編クリア

死神編をクリアした

[Clear Death God Route]

[Death God Route cleared]

Now that you have the Bokko-Chan Bookmark, go to the Mystery Route Chapter 3 location: 写真を見て and choose C to branch into the Death God Route.

Death God Route:

Chapter 2 Location:

何やってる人?

A. まあ、フリーターかな

Chapter 3 Locations:

外で頭を冷やす?

B. さすがに寒そうだから、やめておくよ

皆どうしてるかな

A. ちょっとは連絡くれればいいのに……

池谷との関係

A. ふ、ふーん。そうなんだ」 僕は気にしない振りをした。

恋愛成就の願掛け

A. したよ

Chapter 4 Location:

何に乾杯?

A. ……お疲れ様?

Chapter 5 Location:

手相占い

A. じゃあ、お願いします

Chapter 6 Locations:

風呂場を見に行く

B. 待って下さい、1人じゃ危険なのでは

彼女まで行く?

A. だめだ。今、危ないかもしれないって言ったばかりじゃないか

吹雪の中露店風呂?

B. 寒いから、冷えた身体を急に暖めて心臓発作を起こしたのかも……

彼女の悲鳴

A. 京香ちゃん!

Chapter 7 Location:

クローズド・サークル

B. いわゆる≪吹雪の山荘状況≫のことだよ

Chapter 8 Locations:

茶化すオーモリ

C. どうせ僕が何か言おうとしても、池谷さんが先に言うんだ。

赤城恵美の部屋へ

B. じゃあ、みんなで行きましょう

池谷についていく?

A. 行きなよ。僕はもう少し調べることがある

Chapter 9 Locations:

面白いって……

B. えも言われぬ感情に、僕は拳をぎゅっと握りしめた。

疑われないために

B. でも、犯人が黒井さんというのは安易過ぎる気がする。

外を探る?

C. 沈黙は金。

40点を受けて

A. おとなしく黙ったほうがよさそうだ。

言い淀む池谷

B. 知る必要はない。僕は黙っていた。

思いつめる池谷

C.「京香ちゃんのことは僕に任せてください」 僕は目一杯胸を張ってそう言った。

Chapter 10 Location:

怒る池谷

A. 僕はあわてて止めようとした。

Chapter 11 Location:

犯人は?

C. ……いや、待てよ。 もしかして、可能性はもう1つあるんじゃ……?

Ending #58 has unlocked and Death God Route is cleared!

Endings of the Death God Route (39-50):

Ending #39: 夢破れて……

Chapter 2 Location: 何やってる人?

B. 小説家かな、一応

Ending #40: 真っ赤な白ワイン

Chapter 4 Location: 何に乾杯?

Choose both B. & C.

2 RED texts are required to branch this ending. Thank you technole for the clarification, due to a Japan wiki site misguiding error.

Ending #41: 単独行動の結果

Chapter 6 Location: 風呂場を見に行く

A. 待ってください。僕が~

Ending #42: 知りすぎた結果

Chapter 8 Location: 赤城恵美の部屋へ

A. それじゃあ、僕が~

Ending #43: 犯人を道連れに……

Chapter 8 Location: 赤城恵美の部屋へ

C. どうせ僕が何か~

Ending #44: やり直し

Chapter 9 Location: 外を探る?

A. はい!

Ending #45: 複数犯 死神

Chapter 9 Location:40点を受けて

Choose A. , B. , and C. if you have chose 6 RED texts.

Ending #46: 闇に消えた推理

Chapter 9 Location: 思いつめる池谷

A.大丈夫ですよ。~

Ending #47:人任せの結果 死神

Chapter 11 Location: 犯人は?

A. ~犯人はこの4人の中に~

Ending #48: 殺されそこねて……

B. ~黒井はこのペンションの~

Ending #49: バナナの皮が……

C. ……いや、待てよ。

Note: You need 4 RED texts to unlock this ending. If you have more than 4 RED texts, then the ending will not appear.

Ending #50: 欲を出した結果……

Note: Requires 7 RED texts, follow the guide below:

Chapter 2 Location:

何やってる人?

A. まあ、フリーターかな

Chapter 3 Locations:

外で頭を冷やす?

A. そうだね、そうしようかな

皆どうしてるかな

B. たまには連絡取ってみようか……

池谷との関係

B. 本当にそれだけ?

恋愛成就の願掛け

C. 秘密だってば

Chapter 4 Location:

何に乾杯

A. ……お疲れ様?

Chapter 5 Location:

手相占い

B. 僕の未来は明るいと思うんですけど

Chapter 6 Locations:

風呂場を見に行く

B. 待って下さい、1人じゃ危険なのでは

彼女まで行く?

A. だめだ。今、危ないかもしれないって言ったばかりじゃないか

吹雪の中露店風呂?

B. 寒いから、冷えた身体を急に暖めて心臓発作を起こしたのかも……

彼女の悲鳴

A. 京香ちゃん!

Chapter 7 Location:

クローズド・サークル

B. いわゆる≪吹雪の山荘状況≫のことだよ

Chapter 8 Locations:

茶化すオーモリ

C. どうせ僕が何か言おうとしても、池谷さんが先に言うんだ。

赤城恵美の部屋へ

B. じゃあ、みんなで行きましょう

池谷についていく?

A. 行きなよ。僕はもう少し調べることがある

Chapter 9 Locations:

面白いって……

B. えも言われぬ感情に、僕は拳をぎゅっと握りしめた。

疑われないために

B. でも、犯人が黒井さんというのは安易過ぎる気がする。

外を探る?

C. 沈黙は金。

40点を受けて

A. おとなしく黙ったほうがよさそうだ。

言い淀む池谷

A. 教えてくれませんか

思いつめる池谷

C. 京香ちゃんのことは僕に任せてください

Chapter 10 Location:

怒る池谷

C. 僕の怒りにも火がついた。

END OF THE DEATH GOD ROUTE!!!

Editorial Sweep

Mysterious Phantom Route (妖怪)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1330/6DF.jpg(H)(S)

妖怪編クリア

妖怪編をクリアした

[Mysterious Phantom Route Clear]

[Mysterious Phantom Route Cleared]

Now that you have obtained the Bokko-chan bookmark, go to the Mystery Route Chapter 12 Location: 慌てる雪乃 , then choose option C to branch into the Mysterious Phantom Route.

This story is very straightforward much like in the Bingo Route. You can make any choices that you wish. Once you've cleared the Mysterious Phantom Route, you will receive Ending #59.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1330/53B.jpg(H)(G)

黒のしおり

黒のしおりを入手した

[black Bookmark]

[black Bookmark has been obtained

The Black Bookmark unlocks once you have cleared both the Death God and Mysterious Phantom Routes.

Bad endings of the Mysterious Phantom Route: (51-53)

Ending #51: 盾になって……

Chapter 5 Location: 襲いかかる食器

C.「はっ」僕は二人の盾に~

Ending #52: 逆回しボッコちゃん

Chapter 7 Location: 赤いボッコちゃん

C.

Chapter 7 Location: 自力でなんとか

A.

Chapter 7 Location: 謝るか?

A.

Ending #53: 巨大なボッコちゃん

Chapter 7 Location: 赤いボッコちゃん

C.

Chapter 7 Location: 自力でなんとか

A.

Chapter 7 Location: 謝るか?

B.

END OF THE MYSTERIOUS PHANTOM ROUTE!!!

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1330/C99.jpg(G)

エンディングコンプリート

エンディングをコンプリートした

[Ending Complete]

[Ending have been completed]

All 59 endings must be completed here. Here is what you'll need:

• Mystery Route has 9+2 endings.
  • Bingo Route has 5+1 endings.
  • Spy Route has 24+1 endings.
  • Death God Route has 12+1 endings.
  • Mysterious Phantom Route has 3+1 endings.
  • Poporin Route has no endings.

[The Gold Bookmark:]

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1330/FD7.jpg(H)(G)

金のしおり

金のしおりを入手した

[Gold Bookmark]

[Gold Bookmark obtained]

Before you can attempt this trophy, you must first meet the following criteria:

• Complete all 59 endings
  • Complete all routes
  • Obtain the Pink, Red, Bokko-chan and Black bookmarks

Once you have done this, go to the Mystery Route Chapter 22 Location: 金庫暗証番号入力 Input the 5989 code into the safe, then input the suspect's name: あさの

[The Platinum Bookmark:]

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1330/07E.jpg(H)(G)

プラチナのしおり

プラチナのしおりを入手した

[Platinum Bookmark]

[Platinum Bookmark obtained]

Ok, the last bookmark. You will need to go to the start of Chapter 1 of the Mystery Route and keep reading the first text line. If the text line keeps repeating itself with the same words then that is what you want and a Staff Roll Credits will appear. However, if the text line keeps playing the storyline then you will need to restart Chapter 1 via the flow-chart. Once you get each text to repeat itself, move onto the next one via the flow-chart after you've received an auto-save.

Note: These are all random, so just keep trying if they're not appearing via the flow-chart. Also, if you watched the promo video, it has the first of two of these text lines available to read. Just keep an eye out for these bold texts:

1) Chapter 1 Location: Very beginning of the story.

タクシーを降りた途端、突き刺すような…

2) Chapter 1 Location: 卯子酉様の読み方

見渡す限り、大量の布、布、布。

Choose X3 then, choose C.

3) Chapter 2 Location: 再開

ぱんぱんにふくれあがったスポーツバッグ…

4) Chapter 3 Location: 写真を見て

廊下をまっすぐ進んだ突き当たりに…

5) Chapter 4 Location: 熟年紳士への返事』

Choose B.

浴室前を離れようとすると

6) Chapter 4 Location: 面倒回避

Choose A.

いいところだなあ。彼女も連れてくれば…

7) Chapter 8 Location: 黒ずくめの男

全身雪まみれになりながら、戻ってくると…

8) Chapter 10 Location: つまめるものは……

申し訳ありません。すぐにご用意いたし…

9) Chapter 15 Location: 風呂に誘う

目を閉じて、お湯の感触を味わっていると…

10) Chapter 16 Location: 赤城恵美

洗面台の鏡を見ると、僕の唇は紫に…

11) Chapter 17 Location: 201号室

Click on the ウェルカムカード (welcome card); it's on the counter above your bed.

なに……これ?

Editorial Sweep

Read Complete:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1330/669.jpg(G)

完読

読了率が100%に達成した

[Read Complete]

[Achieved 100% reading rate]

There is a lot involved to obtaining this trophy. Make sure that you follow everything listed below very carefully.

*Input the Suspect's name(s) in Ch. 28 of the Mystery Route.

さかまき

きょうか

かんばやし

ろーず

さとみ

くろい

ゆきの

うかい

かまいたち

ぼっこ

ぽぽりん

After you've typed in the name, go to the flow chart to see if a new letter has branched in Chapter 28 of the Mystery Route. Make sure to find the other choices if applicable with the crime scene images. If you have one of the choices that is labelled "???????????", then choose option C to find the other choice.

*Read all of the "SECRET/CHANGE" choices.

These are common in the Spy, Death God, and Mysterious Phantom Routes.

I would highly recommend to waste the 10 seconds and choose the last choice of all of the SECRET/CHANGE choices, then go back to all of them and choose all choices.

*Select new choices to find new branches of the story line.

How to tell if you're branching the story in a new choice:

Go to the flow chart and look at the choices. If there isn't a line branching out, then it's progressing to read new dialogue followed by a choice or a bad ending.

Any choice that has a branching line is fine to skip on the flow chart. In this case, choose another set of choices on a chapter location.

*All Bookmarks, Poporin items, routes, and endings completed.

(All described above)

*Spy Route pattern notes:

There are hidden choices or patterns to find, but you will need to limit yourself with one, two, or three of these items. In Chapter 4, don't grab the grenade so you can branch the story into multiple bad endings. You will receive multiple endings of the same ending, but they do add percentage towards Read Complete; even though, you already have all the endings, it still helps to 100% the dialogue and to read/watch the duplicate of that ending. Make sure to save your system settings when watching duplicate endings.

Note: If, you're stuck at 97% of Read Complete, then follow these two routes:

Perfect Example:

Chapter 4 location: 手榴弾

A.

Chapter 4 location: 脱出ルート選択3

B.

Chapter 4 location: 見張り

A.

The story will branch and you will unlock these two new Chapter 4 locations: 絶体絶命 & 警告 with new choices, then watch and save all duplicate endings of the Spy Route.

I was stuck at 98% then got the 100% required for Reading Complete once finding these two locations in the Spy Route. Other people have also missed these locations, so you may wish to keep this in mind if you find yourself in a similar situation.

Another Perfect Example:

Chapter 4 location: 闇の中の射撃

Have 1 remaining bullet then kill the solider.

Afterwards, you will have 0 bullets.

Chapter 4 location: 脱出ルート選択4 > choose B.

This is another example that people have missed too.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1330/DCE.jpg(P)

100% Clear

100% Clear

Once, you have all other trophies, the (P) will unlock.

I would like to give thanks & credits to technole for an error-correction of the Death God route endings #40-41 and to the Japanese wiki sites for their resourceful information, plus a big thank you to Chunsoft(チュンソフト)for creating this lovely Visual Novel that I've had the experience to (P) on the PS Vita and the PS3. I would also like to give thanks to RoughDawg4 on testing this guide out for the PST Import Community, as well.

Edited by Terminator

• 4 weeks later...

@JulianPortman:

I would say 4 out of 10 if using a guide, but not a *simple* visual novel. The vita / ps3 versions have stackable trophies. There is DLC for each version but, they don't have additional trophies, nor do they add any % to the 100% completely read (G) trophy.

@Roughdawg:

I meant to say, 10 out of 10 if you're not using a guide and not fluent.

Edited by MainComptonese

@JulianPortman:

I would say 4 out of 10 if using a guide, but not a *simple* visual novel. And, the vita / ps3 are the same trophies and game. There is DLC for each version but, they don't have additional trophies, nor do they add any % to the 100% completely read (G) trophy.

@Roughdawg:

I meant to say, 10 out of 10 if you're not using a guide and not fluent.

Ok but can you tell us if we follow your guide what makes this game more difficult than the other novels? Can we follow your guide step by step without aby knowledge of japanese language?

I'm rather interested in this as well. I have done just about all other visual novels, and my knowledge of Japanese is about as vast as my knowledge on East-Indian glow worms. (read: I can't even tell yes from no)

This guide, however, has somewhat gotten me nervous to purchase this title. I don't want to be stuck halfway through the game with 50%, then having to kidnap some poor Japanese dude from comic con and tie him up until he finishes the game for me.

Why is this a 4/10 with the guide, and not a 1/10 like all the others are? L@ve Once, Dunamis, No Melt, Time Leap, Time Arrow, etc. All those were 0/10 if you just follow the instructions. This being 4/10 makes it 400% harder, which causes a red light to flash for me. Skill based difficulty is no problem. Language-based difficulty is something I can't overcome with determination and practice.

In order, to answer everyone's questions on the details of this game...

The reason, I rated it a 4/10 was due to the 100% completely read (G) , and I was using multiple Japanese wiki sites to do my research from and requires all *Change/Secret* to be unlocked (hidden choices), input all culprit names in Chapter 28, all scenarios/endings/bookmarks, and reading almost everything. The game takes time usually around 20-50 hours depending on guide(s) and Japanese knowledge

Even with a guide, it's still a medium difficulty visual novel like 428 shibuya de fuusa, little busters, etc. Yes, the guide will decrease the difficulty but not an easy platinum unlike the other visual novels (Clannad, L@ve once, umineko, time leap, etc.).

Kamaitachi is an old school visual novel where you read and can't skip through the game, unless turbo padding it; Even though, you're turbo padding it, it still takes time and is not super fast like other visual novels that you've been platinum-hunting for in the past; hence, why I give a 4/10, as well.

Edited by MainComptonese

I'm still somewhat puzzled. Does your guide provide me with all the choices I have to make and things to do? Or are there still things to figure out on your own that you simply have to know Japanese for? Time consumption isn't something that increases a difficulty for me, so that's no concern of mine.

If I have to "read" (as in, look at pretty Japanese symbols without knowing wtf is going on) the entire thing, that's fine. I don't mind not having a fast forward button as I oftentimes really enjoy the artwork and what not. However, if there's suddenly choices I have to make, places I have to visit, puzzles I have to solve and none of these have a solution in an English guide, I'm stuck.

So does your guide have everything needed for a non-Japanese person to get 100%? Or would I have to translate guides, look for Japanese walkthroughs and other video footage to guide me further through the game?

PS. With non-Japanese person I mean someone who doesn't even know 1 single word in Japanese. Not someone who can make out basic things but isn't fluent. No. I'm talking commode-hugging-window-licking-retarded when it comes to the language.

Edited by Aidan

The guide is still incomplete (30% left) and will be finishing this weekend. Have some patience and I will add a faq, but you do need to know or decipher which hiragana characters to select for the culprit's name. Be patient or send a pm, as I'm getting tired of the multiple questions on a thread, but I don't like seeing the guide having post after post that will be answered in the faq. Thanks for your feedback and looking forward to finishing this guide over the weekend!

@Aidan: There isn't any puzzles to this game, but the Spy Route can be tricky to unlock all the Reading %. There's parts where you will not use the grenade, the pot, or just waste bullets, it's all tricky to clearly honest with that route.

@RoughDawg: You need to go to Chapter 21 for the pink bookmark... Look at the Japanese characters for the location that I stated and the choices have been listed. Each chapter has a number in the flow chart. How do you reach the flow chart? Press :triangle: and click the top choice... This is the flow chart for the chapters in all scenarios. Follow the choices and you're set for the pink bookmark.

Edited by MainComptonese

That's because, it's now time to get the RED bookmark (Mystery Route #2) in Chapter 1.

You will regain your chapters, due to you have new choices to choose. Don't worry, you didn't lose those chapters, there's new dialogue to read. Though, I thought the same thing when I got Ending #54. ^^

Follow the guide from the 1st trophy to the last trophy, that is how I set it up.

Edited by MainComptonese

I'm starting to shy away from this, but I'm not removing myself completely just yet. Seems like it might be more of a hassle than it's worth.

EDIT: Is there some kind of PSN only add-on for this? I've seen it added to certain websites. It has 5 more golds and a silver, I think. If it's DLC for this game, then it became even more attractive.

Edited by Johnny Bananas

@Aidan: please do shy away and go play something that you're used to. There's no DLC trophies, as mentioned in the guide. I guess, illiteracy is becoming an epidemic than I expected.

Afterwards, once the thread is polished off and submitted to the guide team; I will request the mods to close this thread, so no one can a make post and learn to read for themselves..

Illiteracy is becoming an epidemic than I expected? I'm sorry, but that's an incorrect sentence which makes no sense. Considering your native language is obviously not English, but mine is not either, I find it justified to throw that back in your face.

Not quite sure why you've chosen the path of being a douchebag. When you post a guide, people ask you questions. All the questions that have been asked here are legitimate, yet I've sensed that you've been annoyed with every single one now from the get-go. If you can't take people asking you questions, don't post a guide. This is an English speaking community, so it's only natural that said community has a lot of questions for Japanese games that may seem dumb to those who understand Japanese, but are in fact roadblocks for us.

I understand that the current DLC has no trophies, but if you'd actually read what I wrote you'd understand that recently something was released under this title with a new set of trophies, albeit a small one, indicating some kind of expansion or add-on content, perhaps in the future. I'm far from illiterate or otherwise lacking in intellect, my friend.

@ Aidan:

So what, I speak English, some Japanese, and some Deutsch.

I understand you have questions, but none of them have shown any help to this thread. I've answered your questions on the guide and on the posts, thus you have the nerve to call someone a douchebag nor have you played this game; hence why, you've shown no backbone to this thread.

@ Roughdawg:

Thank you for the response and keep me updated on the status.

Edited by MainComptonese