For those Struggling with forlorn necklace...

White-Wolf

hi

so i took the last two days testing more than one place to find those damned items

i heard that alot of people got it in the shrine area, i tried for a whole day but nothing, and finally found them in the northen field

so here it is.

within a specific time at the day>> the day within the game

you will find about 6 shaman shades.

equip your best weapon with the highet drop rate word

and kill all the shamans.

now the shamans may drop different items such as " recovery potion, Brokem Earings, Capsules" but eventually will drop forlorn necklace

so go in and out the area untill you can see a shaman, once you see one, put in mind that there will other 5 beside him to total 6 shamans.

keep killing and you will find that damned item

now i know this maybe an old news for many of us, just wanted to share what i found.

Edited by White-Wolf

• 2 months later...
Old thread, I know, but I need help... What do the shaman shades look like. And the northern plains is a large area, where in the plains can you find the 6 shades?

I think the shades to which he refers are the ones carrying staffs. When they fire off their spells, they go radially outward.

I usually find 4 of them near the bridge that you cross to get to the northern portion of the level. The other two, I think, are near the drop-down point to go to Junk Heap.

Edit: Actually, any adult shade on the northern plain can drop a forlorn necklace, regardless of whether they hold a staff.

Edited by starcrunch061