XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 06-21-2010, 04:56 PM   #1
White-Wolf

Awards Showcase Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   2,500 Posts   Gold Submission   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Default For those Struggling with forlorn necklace...

hi

so i took the last two days testing more than one place to find those damned items

i heard that alot of people got it in the shrine area, i tried for a whole day but nothing, and finally found them in the northen field

so here it is.

within a specific time at the day>> the day within the game
you will find about 6 shaman shades.

equip your best weapon with the highet drop rate word
and kill all the shamans.

now the shamans may drop different items such as " recovery potion, Brokem Earings, Capsules" but eventually will drop forlorn necklace

so go in and out the area untill you can see a shaman, once you see one, put in mind that there will other 5 beside him to total 6 shamans.

keep killing and you will find that damned item

now i know this maybe an old news for many of us, just wanted to share what i found.

Last edited by White-Wolf; 06-21-2010 at 04:57 PM.
White-Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 10:52 AM   #2
Metdevil

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Blackout   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Bronzer Than Nothing   Bright Idea!   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)

Old thread, I know, but I need help... What do the shaman shades look like. And the northern plains is a large area, where in the plains can you find the 6 shades?

Metdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 04:35 AM   #3
starcrunch061

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by metdevil678 View Post
Old thread, I know, but I need help... What do the shaman shades look like. And the northern plains is a large area, where in the plains can you find the 6 shades?
I think the shades to which he refers are the ones carrying staffs. When they fire off their spells, they go radially outward.

I usually find 4 of them near the bridge that you cross to get to the northern portion of the level. The other two, I think, are near the drop-down point to go to Junk Heap.

Edit: Actually, any adult shade on the northern plain can drop a forlorn necklace, regardless of whether they hold a staff.

Last edited by starcrunch061; 09-14-2010 at 04:37 PM.
starcrunch061 is offline   Reply With Quote