XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 05-16-2010, 01:19 PM   #1
T_l_M_B_0

Send a message via MSN to T_l_M_B_0

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Silver Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Gold Submission   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Member of the Month Winner   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Default Forlorn Necklace Question

So to get these elusive douchebags is it only from the unarmored magic casting shades randomly in the Northern Plains, or can i get it from the armored magic casting shades on top of the lost shrine?
I have been trying the ones on top of the shrine for a long time by i only seem to get Recovery Potions and various Capsules.
I only remember getting the 2 Forlorn's i had from the ones in Northern Plains, but there arent enough of them there to farm.
So can i even get it from these armored guys?
T_l_M_B_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 03:03 PM   #2
Sidar80

I never got any from the guys in the Northern Plains I got all mine from the Shamans in the Lost Shrine. It does take awhile probably took me about 50-60 kills to get 3 necklaces
Sidar80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:31 PM   #3
BreadSkin
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase Bread's ''Y U No Play These Gamez?!''   Lab's ''Did Someone Say Chimichanga?'' List   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   Staff - Super Moderator   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Guide Supplement Bronze
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)

I got all my necklaces atop of the Lost Shrine as well. I know it sucks they keep dropping Recovery Potions but they'll eventually drop a necklace.

Shitty luck you're having aren't you TIMBO .
BreadSkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:43 PM   #4
T_l_M_B_0

Send a message via MSN to T_l_M_B_0

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Silver Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Gold Submission   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Member of the Month Winner   Helping Hand   Community Gaming Event Bronze   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreadSkin View Post
I got all my necklaces atop of the Lost Shrine as well. I know it sucks they keep dropping Recovery Potions but they'll eventually drop a necklace.

Shitty luck you're having aren't you TIMBO .
I know right?? lol
Ended up getting the 2 i needed, i took forever, but i now have upgraded all the weapons completely. All i need now is ending C, D and speedrun
T_l_M_B_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 10:38 PM   #5
BreadSkin
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase Bread's ''Y U No Play These Gamez?!''   Lab's ''Did Someone Say Chimichanga?'' List   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Almost Golden   Staff - Super Moderator   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Guide Supplement Bronze
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_l_M_B_0 View Post
I know right?? lol
Ended up getting the 2 i needed, i took forever, but i now have upgraded all the weapons completely. All i need now is ending C, D and speedrun
And if it makes you feel any better, I got the platinum WAYYY before you did .
BreadSkin is offline   Reply With Quote