Rate the trophy difficulty...  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_55.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.27

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

I rated it 5, I got the platinum today.

While the majority of the trophies are very easy, some of them can be a real bitch, trophies like "Forging Master" requires a serious amount of patience and luck (I had none), take for example the Eagle Eggs, while i've read how some people got them in between 2-4hours i got all mine in 10hours (yeah...) Except for that its a very easy game. Clearing the game in 15 hours is not hard if you just skip everything. (I completed it in 5hours)

I got the 4 eagle eggs within one hour. All you need to do is stay at the sparkling location beneath the chief house. Jump out of the bridge (to death) after you searched the loacation no matter what you get (or you don't see sparkling). Click continue (it'll save huge amount of time of loading games and travel). Rinse and repeat.

I rated it 5, I got the platinum today.

While the majority of the trophies are very easy, some of them can be a real bitch, trophies like "Forging Master" requires a serious amount of patience and luck (I had none), take for example the Eagle Eggs, while i've read how some people got them in between 2-4hours i got all mine in 10hours (yeah...) Except for that its a very easy game. Clearing the game in 15 hours is not hard if you just skip everything. (I completed it in 5hours)

i have played over 35h and the trophies are not hard at all.

the only time consuming is Forging Master because there are a lot of minerals to find so i rate it at 3

agreed, this game and its trophies aren't hard at all, just really, really time consuming

I got the 4 eagle eggs within one hour. All you need to do is stay at the sparkling location beneath the chief house. Jump out of the bridge (to death) after you searched the loacation no matter what you get (or you don't see sparkling). Click continue (it'll save huge amount of time of loading games and travel). Rinse and repeat.

Believe me, this is exactly what I did.

Gave it a 5 as well.

Completing the game, getting all the endings and doing the boss speedruns is only a 2 because you can do everything on Easy which makes it a piece of cake.

However, the excruciatingly long and tedious materials grind for the 'Forging Master' trophy and the randomness of the 'Legendary Farmer' trophy really bumps this up a few notches.

You need to be one persistant trophy hunter to get this one !

Edited by Vitten

• 2 weeks later...

The game is really great, I enjoyed playing it very much

But... collecting stuff to upgrade all weapons was time consuming, frustrating and just not so fun.

For this "frustrating" part, I rate the difficulty 6

Rated a 4. Most of it was easy. The only downside (patient-wise) would be the upgrades, the white moonflower & the fishing. Some of the materials were a pain to find, but not as bad as I thought it would be (least it's not like the Pure Bladestone in Demon's Souls.... Not looking forward to that again when the EU version is finally released). Great game overall. :)

Game is really easy itself (even on Hard level). Platinum trophy is only a matter of time and endurance. Forlorn Necklace are real pain in the ass, along with Black Pearls.

My advice - check gather spots whenever you can from the start of your adventure. You will save yourself big chunk of frustration later...

• 2 weeks later...