No more DLC

xenoriddley

So, I was on the PSN for the first time since the new layout, and I noticed that they no longer have the Nier DLC, "The World of the Recycled Vessel". Is anyone else able to find it?

I just tried and could not find it either. This new PSN store sucks in many other ways, so hopefully it's just because of that.

Have you tried from the in-game menu? I remember that being an option to buy it.

Edited by Koraf

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking up each of my games on the PS store to see if there was any free content to download and I remember not seeing Nier. I remember it having a comic or something on the store but Nier was just not there. Can't recall if I downloaded it back when I was playing or not. Don't think I saw it in my download list. Should have. I kinda like the new store but feel it's slow.

• 1 month later...

Just for anybody lurking, it is available still through the game itself. Click on the Downloadable Content option and it's $6.99. I just picked it up and maybe I'm in the minority but I really didn't feel this was worth the money. I hoped for much more story, it's only useful for farming items and money

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i was considering buying the dlc once I was on my last play through, but after reading up on what was included in the dlc I decided that it wouldn't be worth it for me to pay 6 bucks for a couple new costumes, weapons, and farming opportunities for a game that i was a few hours away from platinum anyway.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...