For the love of god, please tell me my Super Hero is still doable.

Okay so I'm really confused here. I still need two cards for the last upgrade, the health thing, I have 2 cards and then like 6 stamps I think. My issue here is that I only have one quest left, it is The Master Alchemy one, with the axe. I believe it only gives me 8. Now, it might fill up my card but I will still need more to get it. But I don't have any quest anywhere. All the bounties are done. I don't seem to have a quest number 132, but I don't know where it is and when I talk to the fairy on the Iron Wyvern like google told me, they just try to sell me stuff. :mad:

I really don't want to have to do EVERYTHING all over again just because something stupid happen. Like I only have 5 trophy left for my plat : Alchemy, Familiar (both are nearly done), the two colloseum (I doubt it will that hard) and Super Hero.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I don't think any of the errands or bounty hunts are time sensitive so you can't "miss" them, even after beating the final boss.

How far are you story-wise? Maybe you just need to progress a little bit more to unlock more quests.

In any case, you can check the IGN errands guide to see which ones you still need and how to unlock them.

For instance, you mention errand 132 and it seems to be only available after beating the game.

Oh, and don't take the Solosseum lightly. It's not incredibly hard, but Rank S definitely gave me more trouble than I though it would. ;)

I'm way late in the post game. I have beaten the Guardian of Worlds and am basicaly done with everything. (THAT REWARD IS AWESOME, WORTH IT!!!)

Now I have found the fairy quest (You had to talk to them, then the quest shop, then them again ._. I feel really dumb.) But it doesn't give stamps. I'm really paranoid now.

I have checked and I have 2 full cards with 8 stamps, now the alchemy one is giving me 7. I'm still missing like 5 here. And unless they are bonus stamps like it sometimes happen, I'm really screwed.

Oh thank god for that. I would have been SO PISSED if I had to do all that crap all over again.

Now to make that damn axe and be done with that.

Edit : Colloseum thing done, Axe done. Need 30 more familiar and like 20% alchemy :D Should have plat tonight :D

Re-edit : And done, got the plat :D

Edited by ChibiRico8