About the card points...?

Do I get enough to get every reward in the game if I do every sidequest? Or should I save my point to get something I actualy need before spending them on something not exactly usefull? I have 3 points in store but I don't really need anything I can get, the rest are locked (I'm at castaway cove, just got the cauldron)

I don't really want to miss out on something actualy cool/useful because I wasted my points.

Also, if someone could spoil me when the other stuff gets unlocked, that'd be great thanks :D And one final question, is there a way to know wich recipe I already made once with the cauldron?

Thanks in advance.

Do I get enough to get every reward in the game if I do every sidequest? Or should I save my point to get something I actualy need before spending them on something not exactly usefull? I have 3 points in store but I don't really need anything I can get, the rest are locked (I'm at castaway cove, just got the cauldron)

I don't really want to miss out on something actualy cool/useful because I wasted my points.

Also, if someone could spoil me when the other stuff gets unlocked, that'd be great thanks :D

Yes you will be able to unlock everything if you complete every errand. It is actually needed for a trophy and you'll get all the details you need form the guide (see the Super Hero trophy description). It's obvious but try to spend your points on what is most useful first (like Jackopt II, Jack of Hearts, etc.).

And sorry, but I don't remember when tiers two and three are unlocked. Just keep doing the main quest and completing errands as you go and you'll be fine! ;)

And one final question, is there a way to know wich recipe I already made once with the cauldron?
When you look at your recipe list from the cauldron, there is a question mark next to recipe's name if you haven't made that item through alchemy yet (it displays a picture of the item after making them once).

When you look at your recipe list from the cauldron, there is a question mark next to recipe's name if you haven't made that item through alchemy yet (it displays a picture of the item after making them once).

Hu? I don't see any question mark? Like directly next to the item name?

Also, wow, I somehow never noticed the trophy for the rewards, I taught it was the actual request ._. Also, I found out how they unlock, someone at work told me it was after buying the full row, the second one unlocks and after completed this one, the last one will.

Hu? I don't see any question mark? Like directly next to the item name?

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/aaChAxCL56U/maxresdefault.jpg

See on the right side of the screen, next to the name of the recipe? There's a picture of the storm seal, and that's where there'll be a question mark if you haven't made the item yet.

But this is only true for the items whose recipes you've collected. Otherwise, you don't even have its name until you make it. I suggest you check Ryukori's great guide for the recipes you don't have! ;)

Also, wow, I somehow never noticed the trophy for the rewards, I taught it was the actual request ._. Also, I found out how they unlock, someone at work told me it was after buying the full row, the second one unlocks and after completed this one, the last one will.

Now that you mention it, I think that's right! You have to complete a tier to unlock the next one.