Age rating for this game

Any reason its down as a PEGI 12?

I've watched a few vids on youtube and it seems like its a very cutesy family friendly game.

Don't want to be playing it in front of the bairns if there's unsuitable stuff in it but from what I've seen it looks just like a cartoon and not half as scary as some of the stuff that's on the kids cartoon channels.

:confused: :confused:

This is what the PEGI site has to say and all I can say is, it's BS:

Content that teaches or encourages gambling - Non realistic looking violence towards human characters - Mild bad language
It's a PG at best from what I've played and nowhere close to a 12. Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

This is what the PEGI site has to say and all I can say is, it's BS:

How strong is the language in it? I thought it might have been dialogue or the storyline that might have been unsuitable.

The kids sat and watched the trailer with me and I saw nothing wrong in it. Scooby Doo and Spiderman are worse than what I saw in the trailer.

• 2 weeks later...

What Terminator said here is true... I played this game with my primary school kids watching - and at times they even coached me :D

It's not different from letting my kids who are under 12 watch any of the Studio Ghibli movies we have in our collection. This game is kid friendly IMO... My kids have seen worse on pre-watershed commercials on telly.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

It's "E10" in my region, which I think is easily the correct rating. I'm guessing "PEGI 12" is pretty much the equivalent of a "T" rating here since it's only 1 year off. Anyway, there's quite a few "hells" and "damns", which I think is too much for the PEGI 7 rating, which I think it what the one below PEGI 12 in that rating system. Anyway, big whoop. It's definitely a light "PG" game if you were to equate it to a movie. Like, Shrek or SpongeBob leveled PG.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...