wow just wow

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Got the game on a PSN Flash Sale for 4.99$

Great bargain... can't wait to play this.

I also got this during the Flash Sale last month but I didn't get a chance to really put some time into it until this past weekend. So far, I think it's pretty good.

• 4 weeks later...
Well i bought this game and i must say, this game is a amazing, the voice acting, the scenarios, everything!

MUST HAVE!!! :applause:

Old thread I know, but still...

This game, the graphics, voice acting...it's all pretty nice, I suppose. Especially when compared to games in the past 2 years that have been released. The quality of this one is quite superb, but it feels like there's something missing...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The AI in this game is terrible. Either your allies sit on their bum and do nothing or they burn through their mana in 10 seconds it's unbelievable. The story is thinner than water and I find it hard to care about the main characters. I played this game for 30 hours but I couldn't bring myself to finishing the game. The combat is lacking depth and overall way too easy. The visuals are great though

• 5 months later...
The AI in this game is terrible. Either your allies sit on their bum and do nothing or they burn through their mana in 10 seconds it's unbelievable.

Or they steal you're golden orb thing for the super moves. GOD DAMN GUNTHER!!!

That asside, the game has it's flaw, but I really like the visuals and aesthetic of the game, and the soundtrack is pretty good (I love Pieces of broken heart / Kokoro no Kakera in the credits.) . I have no clue why I didn't play that when I got it god knows how long ago (A bit after release I think?)

• 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...

I inherited this game and the time consumption seems a little daunting. (Have not yet played.) I do not even really play RPGs but I did play Kingdoms Of Amalur The Reckoning as per a friend suggestion, it was but his game and I really liked it and I got the platinum of course. I was sad when it ended. I was left wanting more but during, while pursuing all the trophs, I was like hoping it to be over soon. So soon. :cool: