"Greatest Hits" cover art change

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I like GH boxes. Just hope this doesnt end up on plus so soon, I just got it

Oooopssss :D

I saw this on eBay as I wanted to get a copy myself... but I thought this was a pirated version... I don't know, just didn't feel right to me... so RED PS3 cases are now official? I thought they'd stick to the standard clear plastic for regulars and the silver for platinum versions... but a red case is definitely new to me... I don't see it anywhere else... This is obviously not a UK/EU version --- or is it?

Edited by Naps

Nope, that's the NA equivalent to our platinum version.

hrmmm that's interesting and BIG thanks for the clarification as I didn't want to carry a wrong impression of that game's version... cheers!

EDIT: Visiting eBay, I just remembered why I thought that this version could have been pirated -- the listings are from Hong Kong... so yeah I thought that was weird...

Edited by Naps

• 4 weeks later...
... so RED PS3 cases are now official? I thought they'd stick to the standard clear plastic for regulars and the silver for platinum versions... but a red case is definitely new to me... I don't see it anywhere else... This is obviously not a UK/EU version --- or is it?

Surprised you're not aware of anything outside of Europe, especially the North America's game rating system on the cover: ESRB.

• 4 weeks later...
Surprised you're not aware of anything outside of Europe, especially the North America's game rating system on the cover: ESRB.

Yeah didn't notice that... just basing what my memory tells me... well eBay thumbnails can be so tiny :D... I'm just very particular with the cases as I replace the ones I buy pre-owned with new ones... so yeah I just got used to seeing clear and silver on eBay (UK) listings...

Who says you can't learn a new thing or two any day :) Kinda ironic (or ignorant it may seem) as I have been gaming for ages!