Globetrotter Trophy Problem

Does anyone know what areas still need to be visited for this after doing everything else (all quests, etc)? I feel like there can't be too many more places I haven't been and would rather not have to just try everywhere.

Aside from the main locations there are many forest glades and a few caves that need exploring. I'm sure theres a map out there that outlines the locations.

• 3 months later...

There aren't a lot of places to check so you won't lose much time checking all of them again. There are many youtube videos showing these places. This is a good one:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky35KYnKeJ8]Ni No Kuni: Globetrotter Trophy Guide(All Secret Locations) - YouTube[/ame]

Just visit all of those places and you should be able to get the trophy no problem.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
There aren't a lot of places to check so you won't lose much time checking all of them again. There are many youtube videos showing these places. This is a good one....

Just visit all of those places and you should be able to get the trophy no problem.

Thanks for this, I'm probably gonna need later on... right now I'm just exploring as much as I could...

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello can you help me please..

I see a cave on the right of Skull Mountain entrance. But I cant land there neither join the cave. I found it on IGN map. :(

Also I see a cave in Nazcaa but there is no option to go there...

Nazcaa cave : Screenshot by Lightshot

Skull Mountain cave : Screenshot by Lightshot

What am I doing wrong? Please help me I am so tired :@ I give up for today!

Hello can you help me please..

I see a cave on the right of Skull Mountain entrance. But I cant land there neither join the cave. I found it on IGN map. :(

Also I see a cave in Nazcaa but there is no option to go there...

Nazcaa cave : Screenshot by Lightshot

Skull Mountain cave : Screenshot by Lightshot

What am I doing wrong? Please help me I am so tired :@ I give up for today!

You can only get to the cave near Nazcaa by ship. I don't think you get just fly there with Tengri as there's no place to land. If you haven't unlocked the ability to teleport to Nazcaa itself yet, then you have to use Tengri to fly there and land on the spot that looks like a marking of a dragon. That's the only spot Tengri can land on in Nazcaa.

As for Skull Mountain, you can just fly to the entrance with Tengri and enter from there. If you're having trouble finding a spot to land, try going a bit south of the cave entrance until you find a proper spot. You should have already entered here if you've completed the main story, though.

How far are you in the game? All of these places are easily accessible once you've completed the main story.