Final boss help

I need some major help with the final boss!

I'm on the final stage of the boss and can't quite get past her. I don't think I have enough for my characters as I have limited MP items. :(

I have 4 cappucinos, 6 strong coffees and a Wizard King's secret but no other MP items. I used up a lot getting just up the bloody tower to reach Cassiopeia.

Also, attacks such as Arrow of Light do hardly anything at all. :(

I don't think I can leave the Ivory Tower either as it has prevented me from travelling back and stocking up on a ridiculous amount of MP items.

My character levels are: Oliver: 48, Marcassin 53 and Swaine 48.

Can anyone recommend any tips that they used or ideas that might help me. I'm playing on the easier setting too. :o

Edited by thedarkness91

I think your problem is the fact that you're a bit underlevelled. Try the C shaped stretch outside of the Save Point, and look for some Tocotokold. At your level, you will go up almost 5 level when you defeat one. If you get too bored, you can cast Vacate to get out of the Tower and farm other creatures. And, yes, I think you have too few regenerative items at your disposal.

Thanks for the tips! I will try them out some time today and see how it goes. Where about's is the spell Vacate? Is it in the menu somewhere?

I did enter the tower with at least 13 capuccinos and thought I would just go straight to the boss...not have to fight waves and waves of enemies just to reach her. :(

Oh wells...I think it's pretty lame not being able to cast Travel and go back to cities etc...

If you are on the third form of white witch, you can easily win by standing in the middle at the back. None of her attacks can hit you if you stand there, other than the circles, and you can dodge those fairly easily, and even if you don't they don't do much damage. Simply stand at the back and blast her with magic over and over, using mp regen items as necessary. Don't bother reviving team mates.

I think your problem is the fact that you're a bit underlevelled. Try the C shaped stretch outside of the Save Point, and look for some Tocotokold. At your level, you will go up almost 5 level when you defeat one. If you get too bored, you can cast Vacate to get out of the Tower and farm other creatures. And, yes, I think you have too few regenerative items at your disposal.

How do you defeat one of those? I met one but it vanished somehow in the battle (fled like an Abra in Pokemon?)?

Also, I don't have Vacate anywhere....at least I can't find it within my spells. :(

I might be stuck in the Tower for good.

How do you defeat one of those? I met one but it vanished somehow in the battle (fled like an Abra in Pokemon?)?

Also, I don't have Vacate anywhere....at least I can't find it within my spells. :(

I might be stuck in the Tower for good.

Just kill it fast, there isn't any trick.

Vacate and Veil (makes you invisible to monsters) are both found from doing side missions in which you talk to Horace, a spirit boy. You can read up on it in the guide, under the trophy for getting all of Oliver's spells.

Just kill it fast, there isn't any trick.

Vacate and Veil (makes you invisible to monsters) are both found from doing side missions in which you talk to Horace, a spirit boy. You can read up on it in the guide, under the trophy for getting all of Oliver's spells.

Ahh I'll try that if I get the chance!

Unfortunately, I just looked it up and I haven't completed that mission by Horace and therefore don't have the spell so I guess I can't leave the tower! Looks like I might have to start all over. :(

Not entirely sure about this but I think you can talk with Kuro (the Dragon, don't know the name in english) and you can fly outside with him.

Anyway, the best place to grind is the final dungeon, specially the Totokos like others here already said. You don't really need veil to fight them, just surprise him normally from behind (aka don't let him see you).

I'll try leaving the Ivory Tower by talking to the dragon at the very beginning of the section. I don't think I'm that underlevelled just missing MP items. If I had 10 more of each MP item then I'd be fine because I took the final stage of the queen's health down to half. I also focused on the floating eyeball creatures when I probably shouldn't have! (thought they would damage the queen if I took them out one by one).

I might level up maybe 1-2 more levels and stock up if I can actually gtfo of this tower. God help me if the dragon won't let you leave....then it's 36hrs down the drain.

Talking to the dragon will allow you to leave Ivory Tower, I left as soon as I beat Gallus to get the spell Astra from Horace.

I used Astra on the third form of though no clue if shadar's aoe works better.

Just curious on your level but did you never see toko monsters? I beat the main story at lvl 70 though I did look for the toko's in Ivory tower for easy exp lol.

Talking to the dragon will allow you to leave Ivory Tower, I left as soon as I beat Gallus to get the spell Astra from Horace.

I used Astra on the third form of though no clue if shadar's aoe works better.

Just curious on your level but did you never see toko monsters? I beat the main story at lvl 70 though I did look for the toko's in Ivory tower for easy exp lol.

Cool will try the dragon asap and see if it works. Fingers crossed lol. Yeah I watched a clip on Youtube of the final battle and a person used dark spell instead of Mornstar (I think)?

Nah, I only came across my first Toko right at the top of the tower and only when going back on the 'C' part to level up. Apart from that, I tried to avoid battle as much as possible cause they were a bit too strong for my liking but now they aren't so bad. My guys are all about Lev 50 except Swaine who is about 53 for some reason. I'm not actually that underlevelled just lacking in MP items. Had I taken about 25 capuccinos instead of 12~ then I would've been okay...I just wasn't anticipating 3 stages to the boss haha...maybe 2 at most.

Cool will try the dragon asap and see if it works. Fingers crossed lol. Yeah I watched a clip on Youtube of the final battle and a person used dark spell instead of Mornstar (I think)?

Nah, I only came across my first Toko right at the top of the tower and only when going back on the 'C' part to level up. Apart from that, I tried to avoid battle as much as possible cause they were a bit too strong for my liking but now they aren't so bad. My guys are all about Lev 50 except Swaine who is about 53 for some reason. I'm not actually that underlevelled just lacking in MP items. Had I taken about 25 capuccinos instead of 12~ then I would've been okay...I just wasn't anticipating 3 stages to the boss haha...maybe 2 at most.

You should definitely use AoE spells on the final form, the thing is a pain otherwise. I tried it twice without them just focusing on the main guy and lost after about a 30 minute battle, it was dreadful. Once you have enough MP (which seems to be your problem:D) to keep casting Evenstar(the AoE dark spell you got from Shadar) you'll be dandy.

The hardest form imo was the first one, it was probably the most difficult enemy in the game for me to be honest.

LOL I just spent about 45,000 guilders on cappuccinos hahaha. :D

On a plus note, I did a few more bounty hunts and managed to get 5 merit awards so I spent it on the Jack-of-all-trades award. Hopefully this further helps! I previously spent the 8 points on making Oliver a top wizard but it's debatable how strong he is lol.

Still got another 20,000 guilders so I'm going to stock up some more on items and take on the boss again. I wonder why Evenstar works amazingly well? I would've thought Mornstar would've done more damage since she's dark and evil? :think:

Also, in the final stage do you recommend just focusing on her or the eyeballs?

Also, in the final stage do you recommend just focusing on her or the eyeballs?

Use Evenstar, it hits all of the enemies so the eyes go down in about four-five hits, leaving the main body against all four of you until the next batch spawn. Only 11-12 spawn, then it's just you and the main enemy. It's way harder just focusing on one or the other when you could just use evenstar.