Post your final post-game party setup! ^o^

My Party and Pics

Oliver - Dynamite (Mite), Catastroceros (Dinoceros), Astralynx (Auralynx)

Esther - Fluorongo (Drongo), Tundragorer (Mandragorer), Wildwood (Lumberwood)

Swaine - Napdragon (Sapdragon), Adamantiger (Clubber Cub), Paleolith (Monolith)

Click on each name to see their respective pictures. Post your party set-up here as well! Ni no Kuni was such a fun game and I had spent a total of 130 hours on it before completing my platinum for it.

If you are looking for one of the best JRPG's in years, look no further. If you liked Tales of Graces f and such, you will love this game too! =3

• 3 weeks later...

I'll post pics soon, my team is pretty kickass.

Oliver - Catastroceros (has 728 attack) - Scrapdragon - Golden Honky-Tonker

Esther - Umberwood - Tokotocold (1004 evasion so far) - Nightcap

Swaine - Bone Baron - Golden Triumphant - Pandoragorer

It's an amazing team. Nightcap is the best stat wise in the whole game, has over 500 magic with really high stats in everything else as well. Bone Baron is really solid as well when you have the gear, less attack than Catastroceros but more all round stats like mag.def and accuracy. Esther is set up as my tank, Umberwood and Tokotocold are a devastating combo against guardian of the world, I just tank with her and cure everyone else while they kill him in 2-3 mins on normal difficulty.

Oliver - Catastroceros (Dinoceros), Dragamuffin (Draggle, Free NA PSN DLC), Midday Flutterby (Flutterby, BestBuy Pre-order DLC)

Esther - Electrongo (Default Drongo), Nightcap (Napcap), Madcap (Napcap)

Swaine - Demoliceros (Dinoceros), Aye-Aye Sir (Thumbelemur), Bone Brigadier (Bonehead)

Marcassin - Scrapdragon (Sapdragon, Complete Story), Tundragorer (Mandragorer, S Rank Reward), Docotoko (Toko)

Honestly though, Dinoceros x2 and Esther's default Drongo cuts through anything and everything. I don't need anything else. I also maxxed out every familiar's exp before Metamorphosising (if that's even a word).