Game Auto Deletes Created Team and Players??

DX01

Ok, I was playing this game for awhile and created a team and players. I load up the disc today and all my created teams and players are deleted. I check my saved files and my roster is still there. I then do a manual load in the menu and still my created team cannot be found. Im positive I have not deleted any files. What am I doing wrong or this game just has a lot of glitches.

Has anybody also experience this or anyone has a solution for this problem?

i had the same thing happen, do you play online cos mine disappeared after i came out of an online match and wasnt sure if that had caused it or if it was just a coincidence

I just noticed recently that the roster resets to default after playing an online game. Thanks for mentioning this. If this is the main reason then this game sucks bad. What is the point of creating characters other than trophies? I just wasted 3 hours of my time making my creative team.

This happened to me as well. I made the San Diego Gulls on three separate occasions and then just gave up trying. The disappearing created teams and players and the horrible game menu design are the things I hate most about NHL 2K10.

• 11 months later...