XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > N (PS3) > NHL 2K10

Old 07-07-2011, 05:12 PM   #1 (permalink)

Send a message via MSN to Neo-Phyxius
Default Flames Trophy Help

I have been trying to get this trophy for hours and haven't been able to get it. This is my first hockey game and hockey knowledge is limited. I have tried all the information I found on the threads and nothing has worked. Can anyone that knows how to get this trophy give me a detailed explanation on how to get it? Thanks in advance.

Flames Trophy
Deke out a defenseman using a 1 on 1 move and then score a goal.
Old 07-13-2011, 10:49 PM   #2 (permalink)

I just hit L1 till they said o what a deke then shot got it trying to get the awesome shot with L2 which I cant get its for some reason a lot harder and glitched so ive been told. What I dont understand is it L2 + at the same time or wat
Old 07-15-2011, 05:50 PM   #3 (permalink)

I`ve been trying to get this one too, to no avail. Do you have to hit a face button along with L1, or just L1?

And actually, is a Deke move one where you nab the puck from an opposing player, or a trick like shooting between the legs? And if both, which one counts for the Trophy?

Looking for a great clan that emphasises fun and being part of a great community? Then you should join the Brotherhood of The Commissioned! Just search for clanbotc!
My Oddworld Stranger's Wrath Trophy Guide & Roadmap!
http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/odd...-road-map.html
Golem25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 10:51 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golem25 View Post
I`ve been trying to get this one too, to no avail. Do you have to hit a face button along with L1, or just L1?

And actually, is a Deke move one where you nab the puck from an opposing player, or a trick like shooting between the legs? And if both, which one counts for the Trophy?
A deke is a move used to get around a defender.

If having trouble, you may be able to let the computer do one for you. I might have been lucky, but here's what I did recently and received the trophy:

20 min periods (doesn't matter really), 2 players, Hall of Fame difficulty. Player 1 as great team, P2 as crap team. I set P1 to always be goalie so that the computer is doing all the offensive work. I also set P2 as always goalie, and then tied the stick to the left so the goalie continually moves out of the net (as seen in a recent post on this board). Then I just walk away and let the game play itself. Since the crap team's goalie is always moving out of the way, it's easy for the CPU to score, and at Hall of Fame difficulty they seemed to be doing a lot of dekes around defenders.

You could probably use this method to get nearly every trophy in this game. I've gotten a ridiculous amount of trophies in this game without really playing.

Hope that helps.

ratsinthehallway is offline   Reply With Quote