One knee one timer??

pennywise247

I'd pulled off a couple of one knee one timers, but not scored from one yet. It's tricky to do.

Hold R2 while performing the one timer to go down to one knee

Thanks, Kahuna......I got it now.

just pass to yourself hold R2 and then shoot. I did it on the side of the net, no problem.

Do a friendly match with a great NHL team Vs say, the crappiest team you can remember, like EDM, COL or CBJ. Set the difficulty to Rookie.

To perform this simply do the pass, hold your RS down, then move it up when you get the puck.

All you have to do now is try for the one timer to hit the net because the goalie will be worst than Luongo on playoff mode :p

Edited by nunopascoal

... because the goalie will be worst than Luongo on playoff mode :p

Is that even possible? LOL :think:

I think you need to press R2 when your about to slap the puck, aswell. I've tried a couple of times and only time my player would attempt a one timer on his kness, was when I pressed R2 before making contact with the puck.

• 1 month later...

I don't think you need to hold R2, in order to get the guy to go down to one knee, I did this and all it really has to be is a fast pass over to a guy (mainly a sniper type) and as quick as you can one time it! I achieved this with a pass from H. Sedin to Kesler on GM mode.

iv'e noticed when I do one timers, (a majority of my shots are one timers as they ought to be), he always does a one knee, I ask for a pass and hold in vision control button and charge for slapshot, and if you know where to position yourself you should get atleast 2 one timer goals per game(12 min games) playing on all-star

Also I think you have to have atleast 80+ in puck control, not sure about this

Edited by Awsscty

Did this in a regular exhibition game using the Sharks. Had Marleau throw a hard pass to Joe Thornton in the slot and he just kind of did a one-knee thing on his own.

Didn't do anything different with the controls - hold down R2 to hard pass, let go, hold down the right stick to shoot before it gets to the receiver. Boom. Maybe just make sure you're using players who have high shooting stats.