TheDoc87

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

This thread is for boosting any of the following Hockey Ultimate Team (HUT) trophies. You can also use this thread to trade or auction cards. This thread is NOT to be used for boosting the EASHL and Online (Versus/Shootout) trophies.

Amateur Contender (B)

Qualify for a Hockey Ultimate Team Amateur monthly playoff tournament

Pro Contender (S)

Qualify for a Hockey Ultimate Team Pro monthly playoff tournament

Elite Contender (S)

Qualify for a Hockey Ultimate Team Elite monthly playoff tournament

HUT Playoff Winner (S)

Win any Hockey Ultimate Team monthly playoff tournament

Complete Set (S)

Collect all player, jersey and logo cards for any team in the Collection

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved HUT in NHL 11. So feel free to add me: RAM_hannibal

Even though I am getting the Trade Pile glitch/freeze. I will still continue playing. See my other posting about HUT freezing problem if interested in reading up on it, or google it because lots of people have had this problem with HUT and FUT from previous EA games (NHL11 and NFL11).

Hey guys I'm searching my last card in hut to complete my fav team the SC Bern from Switzerland. I'm looking for Christian Dubé (No. 96) ... never seen this card so far in the trading screen. If anyone can help me I'm willing to give some wins in the hut, ea pucks (as much as I have) and/or some NHL player cards. PSN is HachiRokuCH ... thanks in advance!

Hey guys I'm searching my last card in hut to complete my fav team the SC Bern from Switzerland. I'm looking for Christian Dubé (No. 96) ... never seen this card so far in the trading screen. If anyone can help me I'm willing to give some wins in the hut, ea pucks (as much as I have) and/or some NHL player cards. PSN is HachiRokuCH ... thanks in advance!

If I see that card up for auction I'll let you know :)

Complete Set (S)

Collect all player, jersey and logo cards for any team in the Collection.

The ELITSERIEN league, the VAXJO team

I have all 3 player cards, both jerseys, and team logo.

I am willing to trade them to anyone who puts up a good offer. They cost me a few pucks and I know if I auction them off I can get a nice sum, but I thought I see if anyone here was willing to make an offer. I am willing to give users here a break :D

Complete Set (S)

Collect all player, jersey and logo cards for any team in the Collection.

The ELITSERIEN league, the VAXJO team

I have all 3 player cards, both jerseys, and team logo.

I am willing to trade them to anyone who puts up a good offer. They cost me a few pucks and I know if I auction them off I can get a nice sum, but I thought I see if anyone here was willing to make an offer. I am willing to give users here a break :D

I'll take those off your hands! I don't know exactly what to offer up though :think:

Alright then sir, just make me an offer lol

what are you looking for mostly? I don't have a lot of good players lol.

edit: I have 2 of the players, I must have got them in recent packs I bought after the 1st post.

I got L.reddox and K.Krizan.

Edited by pennywise247

I'll need help winning the monthly trophy. I tried 4 times last year and every time I would get to game 3 and someone would end up glitching me out in the third period when I'm winning :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm willing to give away all the pucks I win in the tournament to the 4 individuals that help me get the trophy

(Ex - if I get 16k, I'll give you all 4k each for your help!)

Otherwise, I'll gladly help others! All I ask is you give me the pucks you earned from the game we played when I help you!

Thanks! My PSN = Dylonus. Don't add me on PSN unless it's HUT related though.

Why don't we borrow each other what we need, get the trophy, then give it back to the original owner??

I like this idea :p

This is one trophy where we can just be nice to others haha. I only have the logo myself (if I'm not mistaken, I placed a bid on a dude but I doubt I won it).

Is there a way we could simply borrow the stuff? I would assume just sell the items for, say, 500 pucks. Then get the trophy and trade it back for 500 (ok, maybe 400 so the borrower gets something out of it). If that's possible.

I like this idea :p

This is one trophy where we can just be nice to others haha. I only have the logo myself (if I'm not mistaken, I placed a bid on a dude but I doubt I won it).

Is there a way we could simply borrow the stuff? I would assume just sell the items for, say, 500 pucks. Then get the trophy and trade it back for 500 (ok, maybe 400 so the borrower gets something out of it). If that's possible.

I like this idea too. I have the logo too (dammit mcol) and two of the players.