Versus/Shootout Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

TheDoc87

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Use this thread to boost the Versus and Shootout trophies. This thread is NOT to be used for boosting the EASHL and HUT trophies. You can also use this thread to boost any in-game trophies.

Versus Trophies

Versus Rookie (B)

Reach level 5 of online Versus

Versus Pro (S)

Reach level 10 of online Versus

Versus Legend (S)

Reach level 25 of online Versus

Online Shootout Trophies

Russian Rocket (B)

Score a goal after completing a skate-to-stick deke in a Ranked Online Shootout match

High Flying (B)

Score a goal after completing a jump deke in a Ranked Online Shootout match

In-Game Trophies

On Bended Knee (B)

Score with a one knee one timer

King of the Crease (B)

Win a goalie versus goalie fight

Benched! (B)

Check an opposing player into the benches

Lost His Lid (B)

Knock the helmet off an opposing player's head

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't you get banned for boosting? I hate how you have to get to these levels online, but they usually check for boosters and you may get your account suspended. I'd personally be careful of it, or at least don't get all the wins in a row vs one account. Mix it up so it doesn't look obvious.

Won't you get banned for boosting? I hate how you have to get to these levels online, but they usually check for boosters and you may get your account suspended. I'd personally be careful of it, or at least don't get all the wins in a row vs one account. Mix it up so it doesn't look obvious.

You can get banned, though typically EA has been lazy on it.

Best to use multiple accounts to boost this with your main account, and boost this over time.

• 2 weeks later...

anybody want to boost the shootout trophy's ? add me KimmyGibbler69

EDIT: Nevermind. I got both the trophy's by doing this...

while you and random online oppenent are picking your teams, take a look at what his name is. Than, during the loading screen, AFTER you pick your jersey's and shootout lineup, hit the psn button, and go to your freinds, than players met. Shoot him a real fast message with the subject "Trophy, empty net" 2 out of 3 ppl got the hint, i got both trophy's in 5 minutes.

Also, I did it on Classic control settings, not Default. The dekeing moves are still the exact same.

Edited by KimmyGibbler69

I'm looking to boost the two shootout trophies, also versus trophies. If anyone is interested, please add me. PSN is included in my signature or it's simply my username, aswell. Add a message saying NHL12 boosting.

If you have a secondary account (I do) to give versus wins it would be helpful so we don't lose points with our main accounts.

EDIT; I got the two shootout trophies, today legit. But I really hate Versus and HUT. I'm all about EASHL when it comes to NHL. So! I'm still looking for people interested in boosting Versus wins with a secondary account. I have no idea if quitting works better, would be alot quicker. I'm available to boost anytime, unless playing EASHL with my club.

Edited by eXcElLeNt29