League trophies!!!

DS_19

Hey guys if you still don't have the league trophies put your PSN name and i'll add you to the team!!

There are only 3 spots left so it's on a first come first serve basis. Also add your time zone so we could set a time for all of us to meet.

I was thinking this weekend we could try and get both trophies!!

i will edit this post to tell you the league name as well, so check back often!!

Talk to you guys soon!

DS_19

DS, can you put me as the GM of the league? If so, we can finish this off pretty quickly.

Anyway, I just need the League trophies to get my platinum. Therefore, if ANYONE that already HAS the trophies is willing to help, we can get it in less then 40 minutes.

I need two ppl that already HAVE the trophies, because quebecois22 is willing to help me.

DS, can you put me as the GM of the league? If so, we can finish this off pretty quickly.

Anyway, I just need the League trophies to get my platinum. Therefore, if ANYONE that already HAS the trophies is willing to help, we can get it in less then 40 minutes.

I need two ppl that already HAVE the trophies, because quebecois22 is willing to help me.

Same thing for me...

Lionzz, if you want to make the trophies quickly we can make a league with 2 ALT accounts ;)

I´ll be online since 18h GMT +1, or send me a PM.

PS- Need those to get my (P)

Edited by Penguins1980

Sure, Pens!

But how can I play myself?

There´s a post explaining... I gave you my ALT account control and you do the same. Just 2 ppl involved, makes it safer and we do have our trophies quickly. If you be online by the same time i do, 18h for me, we can have the trophys at dinner time :D

There are quite a few threads for this but i know of an easier way and i need one person.

The One person needs 2 accounts - Main

- Secondary

The secondary can be one you only just made a second ago but you need a second account and you need to be able to trust me with it

I have - Main

- Several Secondaries

And i trust whoever i do this with, with my second account(s)

The reason for this is we need to do 6 games in the pre-season

Your main vs. My Main

Your Secondary

My Secondary

My main vs. Your secondary

My secondary

A secondary vs. The other secondary

Thus reducing the tournament to 2 play throughs :)

**In no way, shape or form is this game or account sharing ( I hope)**

Let´s do it later? (B) (S)

I´m leaving work now. Send me a PM if you´re interested.

Edited by Penguins1980