EASHL - PS3T Team

Pesico

The purpose of this thread is to make it easier for people to get all the EASHL related trophies. In order to get them all, please follow the steps in this roadmap. I also ask to not send me any messages on PSN as from now on, they will not be answered. Keep in mind that none of my teams have the "Gold Team" or "Silver Team" trophies, so if that's the only trophies you need, skip to step three.

Roadmap:

STEP 1: Party Animal and It's a Challenge

http://ps3trophyguide.com/trophy/638/5.PNG

It's a Challenge
(B)

Challenge and beat another EA SPORTS Hockey League team

http://ps3trophyguide.com/trophy/638/4.PNG

Party Animal
(B)

Complete an EA SPORTS Hockey League match with 6 human controlled players on your team

To get these two trophies, follow these steps:

1. Join KittyGotWet by searching for the team by teamname in the game or do so on easports.com.
    It is a public club so anyone can join instantly. Note that anyone not from this site will be kicked out.

2. When you're part of the team, check this thread if anyone is asking for help on these trophies or ask yourself and set up a time to do them. If 8 or more signs up to an event, another club can be created by one of the 8 for the challenge trophy and people can rotate so that all 8 or more gets the 6 player trophy. Note that for each game, two have to play for the other team (created by one of the participants). Anyone that prevents people from getting the Party Trophy will not be accepted into the other team.

3. Do the trophies on the planned date. For the Party Trophy, I suggest you just start the match and nobody does anything. This means that you don't play the puck, and you DON'T access the XMB as that is the fastest way to freeze this game.

4. When everyone from the event have both the "Party Animal" and "It's a Challenge" trophies, leave the team by going in to Club Members, click on your own username and choose Leave Club.. Note: Anyone that wanna help others may stay on the team.

STEP 2: Trophy Case and Bronze Team

http://ps3trophyguide.com/trophy/638/6.PNG

Trophy Case
(G)

Be a member of a team that has won all the EA SPORTS Hockey League team trophies

To get the "Trophy Case" and "Bronze Team" trophies, follow these steps:

1. Send a join request to ps3trophies either by searching for ps3trophies in the game or do so by visiting
    page.

2. Wait for me to accept you into the team. Do NOT send me a message on PSN, but feel free to let me know by posting in this thread.

3. When your accepted in, go to: Online -> EA SPORTS HOCKEY LEAGUE -> My Club -> Awards and Records. Then push circle (O) to back out and Trophy Case along with Bronze Team should pop shortly.

4. Leave the team by going in to Club Members, click on your own username and choose Leave Club. This is important so that others will get in.

STEP 3: Gold and Silver Team:

http://ps3trophyguide.com/trophy/638/1.PNG

Gold Team
(G)

Be a member of an EA SPORTS Hockey League team that has won a Gold Medal

http://ps3trophyguide.com/trophy/638/2.PNG

Silver Team
(S)

Be a member of an EA SPORTS Hockey League team that has won a Silver Medal

None of the teams I run have the "Gold Team" and "Silver Team" trophies. Follow the steps underneath to see if any other teams are available.

1. Check
    thread to see if theres any known teams that accepts people for these trophies.

2. If that didn't work out, try searching for teams to see if any public teams have these trophies. If you find a team, please share in
    thread so that other people from this site will get it as well.

If you have any questions, ask in this thread. Do NOT send me messages on PSN as they will not be answered regarding this subject. There are two reasons for that. I wanna help people on THIS site and by sending me messages on PSN, I can't verify that. The other reason is that when I'm on my PS3, I'm playing games, not sending messages.

Edited by Pesico

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teamname: ps3trophies

Teaminfo: Homepage

Abbreviation: PST

League: Casual

Region: Northern Europe

GM: Pesico - Pesico Utheim

Squad:

Jersey - PSN - Name - Position - Mic - Timezone

Core team: (30/30) FULL

04. - SMURX - MJ Stevens - C/LW/RW - Yes - EST (GMT-5)

05. - achildbyfire - Steven Butler - RW - Yes - EST (GMT-5)

18. - spikey654 - Matt Freund - W/C - Yes - PST (GMT - 7)

19. - Lamplitersniper - Jayson Margol - C - Yes - EST (GMT-5) (GM)

29. - hibachiZX - Fox Mcloud - C - Yes - PST (GMT-8) BOOST

88. - Pesico - Pesico Utheim - RW - Yes - CEST (GMT+2) (GM)

92. - KS-Canuck92 - Kishan Sekhon - D/RW - Yes - PST (GMT-8)

97. - donsmatteh03 - Jared Knight - C/RW/LW - Yes - GMT

xx. - lightning03 - Kevin Cullen - C/LW/RW - Yes - EST (GMT-5)

02. - BoostedFloto - Bill Floto - LW - Yes - EST (GMT-5)

07. - king_patrick_7 - Patrick Lodeserto - C/LW/RW/D - Yes - EST (GMT-5)

12. - hucks89 - Paul Huckle - LW - Yes - EST (GMT-5)

13. - LeafsWillWin (Leafs) - Chad Quon - RW/C/LW - Yes - PST (GMT -7)

15. - mendel_skimmel - Mendel Skimmel - RW - Yes/No - PST (GMT - 7)

16. - Larsepwn - L.E Eriksson - RW/D - Yes - CEST (GMT+2)

17. - Akonvict21 - Alex Kosmas - LD/LW - Yes - EST (GMT-5)

21. - MacDaddyDean13 - Dean Folino - TBA - Yes - AEST (GMT+10)

22. - quebecois22 - Anthony Delisle - D/W/C - Yes - Eastern (GMT-5)

27. - olsen77 - Dave Olsen - D/W/C - Yes - PST (GMT -7)

30. - trckrnnr29 - Charlie Hood - G/RD/RW - Yes - ET (GMT-5) (GM)

35. - Tropikal - Cj Taylor - D/F - Yes - EST (GMT-5)

40. - Jaytime - Jaytime Johnston - Any - Yes - Pacific (GMT-7)

47. - ChemicalZombie - Kyle King - LW/LD - Yes - EST (GMT-5)

44. - John_B_Grim (Grim) - John Grim - D/C - Yes - CET (GMT +2:00)

55. - k3coyotes55 - Nick Renville - RW/LW/C - Yes - USC (GMT-5)

77. - Necor - Christian Baier - LW/RW - Yes - CEST (GMT+2)

81. - Max611- Max St-Onge - RW - No - EST (GMT-5)

84. - omcyril - Cyril RigOM - LW - Yes - EST (GMT-5)

87. - BrandonHolmes (TankItUpPens) - Brandon Holmes - Center - Yes - ET (GMT-4) (GM)

89. - tigarrr - Mats Kristensen - RW/C - No - CEST (GMT+2)

99. - aLaundryman(stiff_bon_air) - Travis Gruenler - D/C/LW/RW - No - MST (GMT -6) (GM)

Teamname: KittyGotWet

Teaminfo: Homepage <-- Go here to apply. Must be logged in with your EA account.

Abbreviation: KGW

League: Casual

Region: Northern Europe

Squad:

This team is open to anyone that wants to organise for the "Party Animal" and "It's a Challenge" trophy, or simply wants to help others getting them. The club is public so just search for the team and join. I will kick out any members that are not registered on this site. Let me know in this thread if the team is full and I will kick out players that haven't followed the steps correctly.

Edited by Pesico

The EASHL Trophies:

These, and only these are the trophies this thread/team will help you out with. Refer to the regular boosting thread for the rest of the online trophies.

http://ps3trophyguide.com/trophy/638/1.PNG

Gold Team (G)

Be a member of an EA SPORTS Hockey League team that has won a Gold Medal

Keep checking this thread on how to get this trophy.

http://ps3trophyguide.com/trophy/638/6.PNG

Trophy Case (G)

Be a member of a team that has won all the EA SPORTS Hockey League team trophies

See post one on how to get this one.

http://ps3trophyguide.com/trophy/638/2.PNG

Silver Team (S)

Be a member of an EA SPORTS Hockey League team that has won a Silver Medal

See "Gold Team"

http://ps3trophyguide.com/trophy/638/3.PNG

Bronze Team (B)

Be a member of an EA SPORTS Hockey League team that has won a Bronze Medal

See post one on how to get this torphy.

http://ps3trophyguide.com/trophy/638/5.PNG

It's a Challenge (B)

Challenge and beat another EA SPORTS Hockey League team

http://ps3trophyguide.com/trophy/638/4.PNG

Party Animal (B)

Complete an EA SPORTS Hockey League match with 6 human controlled players on your team

Edited by Pesico

my main PSN is chazmo99 but since I am already committed to a solid EASHL team I plan on making a second account later tonight to play with PS3T members. I will also post some of my NHL 09 stats, I have played all around in every position. I spend most of the time at RW but I plan on making a transition to either full time Goalie or RD for NHL10.

PSN: trckrnnr29

Name: Charlie Hood

Member type: Core Team

Position: G/RD/RW

Jersey: 30

Timezone: GMT -5 [Eastern Time Zone - USA]

Mic: Yes

Edited by chazmo99

Im in for sure. Very excited for this and love the BeaPro mode in 09.

PSN: Lamplitersniper

Name: Jayson Margol

Member type: Core

Position: C (Can play any non goalie position though)

Jersey: 19

Timezone: EST (Florida)

Mic: Yeah if needed

I also have a buddy who will prob be into this. Ill tell him tomorrow.

Pesico, two things. Any chance we could use this team to let people rotate into the goalie position to get the 5 goalie wins trophy as well? Obviously the trophies you listed are the most important. Im not sure how the medals will work but maybe once we secure one or something we can try to get people the goalie trophy.

Secondly, do you have any interest (and this goes for anyone) in setting up a small online league as well? Like a 4-8 team league. Since there are a couple of trophies for that also.

Pesico, two things. Any chance we could use this team to let people rotate into the goalie position to get the 5 goalie wins trophy as well? Obviously the trophies you listed are the most important. Im not sure how the medals will work but maybe once we secure one or something we can try to get people the goalie trophy.

Secondly, do you have any interest (and this goes for anyone) in setting up a small online league as well? Like a 4-8 team league. Since there are a couple of trophies for that also.

Goalie Legend (B)

Win 5 matches with your Be A Pro character playing as a goalie

If you mean this, you probably can do it offline as well. Don't want to play EASHL games with random goalies. Obviously one exception, and that is when we go for the trophy that requires that all six players on the team is humans/us. As stated in my first post, those playing goalies will have to do better than the AI goalies. With that said though, if EASHL is the only way to get this trophy, then I'll have to reconsider.

I'll be happy to set up an online league though. And this is something we can use the regular boosting thread, or a specific online league thread for. Online league related trophies doesn't require that much planning, so it's something we can organise after the game is released.

Welcome to the squad btw. I'll edit you in now. And thanks for telling your buddy about this as well. As a heads up, if he's not allready a member of this site, he will have to register.

Edited by Pesico

Im in for sure. Very excited for this and love the BeaPro mode in 09.

PSN: Lamplitersniper

Name: Jayson Margol

Member type: Core

Position: C (Can play any non goalie position though)

Jersey: 19

Mic: Yeah if needed

I also have a buddy who will prob be into this. Ill tell him tomorrow.

Goalie Legend (B)

Win 5 matches with your Be A Pro character playing as a goalie

If you mean this, you probably can do it offline as well. Don't want to play EASHL games with random goalies. Obviously one exception, and that is when we go for the trophy that requires that all six players on the team is humans/us. As stated in my first post, those playing goalies will have to do better than the AI goalies. With that said though, if EASHL is the only way to get this trophy, then I'll have to reconsider.

I'll be happy to set up an online league though. And this is something we can use the regular boosting thread, or a specific online league thread for. Online league related trophies doesn't require that much planning, so it's something we can organise after the game is released.

Welcome to the squad btw. I'll edit you in now. And thanks for telling your buddy about this as well. As a heads up, if he's not allready a member of this site, he will have to register.

Goalie Legend

Win 5 matches with your Be A Pro character playing as a goalie Bronze

you can definitely do this offline, like Pesico said, it's best not to do this one online unless you were better than the cpu AI. and if you practice as a goalie in Be A Pro offline you would wind up winning 5 games and get this trophy before you probably got to play as a online goalie.

second, i would be all for having some online leagues, both to boost for trophies but also to have some for actual competition.

I'm 100% in on this. Friends with Lamplitersniper and we play NHL games all the time together and I loved the "Be A Pro" mode in 09.

PSN: BoostedFloto

Name: Bill Floto

Member type: Core + will boost if need be

Position: LW ( can play anything but Goalie)

Jersey: 2

Mic: Yes

Looking forward to getting started.

Welcome olsen!

I booted up NHL 09 to see what kind of trophies the team could earn as it might co-relate somewhat to the medals we will be trying to get. Here is a list, and do remember, this is club trophies, so 7 assists means for the team.

- Win a club game

- Score 5 points in a game

- Keep opponent to 0 points

- Play with 6 users on a team

- Win 5 total games as a club

- Score 100 total points as a club

- Earn 7 assists in a single game

- Win 15 total games as a club

- Play 30 total games as a club

Now, do remember that this is for NHL 09, so I was merely putting them up here as to give us an idea of what we might be up against. It doesn't look that hard to be honest, considering we'll rack up the games throughout the year, and especially at peak periodes.

Edited by Pesico

As for the game itself, (i've never played a NHL) is it hard to learn? If not, then i'll buy it and feel free to put me as Boost then, as i doubt i can survive a whole year playing NHL. But i guess we can see about that later.

I would consider the trophies somewhat hard, but the game should be easy to get into. At least try out the demo when it comes out next week. Also, a great new addition to NHL 10, it has 3 different gameplay modes. Casual, Normal and Hardcore. So you can try out casual and normal mode. Hardcore mode REALLY is hardcore, so I suggest stay away from it unless you really really like the game. All these three gameplay modes are included in the demo.

If you want me to add you to the squad, please fill out the form, but don't do it before you know you'll get the game.

@Spikey: Welcome to the squad:)

No pressure chazmo, but if you want to play on PS3T in addition to your regular team, your more than welcome to.

Edit: I'll add you to the squadlist when you have filled out everything.

i put all my info in my older post. looks like i'll try to focus on goalie or defense since we got a lot of interest in forwards and such

Member type: Either as long as I get trophies

You can't be either. Both core and boosting members will go for all trophies. The difference is that core members will also play for fun after getting all trophies. Boosting members is for those who just wants the trophies and then quit the team when they have them all. So based on that, just update your post and then I'll add you.

Welcome btw, and also welcome to smurx:)