Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

T_l_M_B_0

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

I'm looking for someone to boost the Blitz Team trophies with. As far as I know, 4 people will be required for the Blitz team ones.

PSN ID: T_l_M_B_0

Trophies To Boost:

• Big Fish, Small Pond (B)
  • Movin' On Up (B)
  • Hail To the King, Baby! (B)

Time Zone: West Coast (PST, GMT-8)

EDIT: I no longer need to boost, as I have all the trophies now.

Edited by T_l_M_B_0

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PSN ID: JACOBES13

I'm looking to boost all online trophies (in particular the Blitz Team trophies because those require a partner)

T_l_M_B_0 I'll be more than glad to boost the Blitz Team trophies with you. Send me a pm/friend request if you want to boost :)

Since nobody replied to this for so long, I began a Blitz Team with my cousin and we are trying to get it legit. We are making slow progress (since almost nobody plays online) but progress nonetheless :p As of now we are only 1000 points or so off of "Movin' On Up", so within shouting distance of finishing up the Blitz Teams. Im gonna keep to that for a little and see if we can knock it out, but if not, then I'll definitely keep you in mind for boosting :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just started playing NFL Blitz and I am interested in finding partners to boost any and all online related trophies. I am from NY but am currently in Hong Kong until the beginning of August, so I will be 12 hours ahead of US Eastern time zone. Please mention in your buddy invite NFL Blitz trophy boost and I'll respond as soon as possible.

My PSN ID: Jack5985

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My psn id is : Daut813

i need all online trophies except for the risk and reward trophy and im willing to help anybody in return for any help.

My time zone is EST.

Any and all help appreciated. please message me or add me and state blitz and if u have a headset.

Edited by daut813
got one of the trophies i was asking for help for.

• 1 month later...

please add or message me:

I just finished all the trophies except fast fingers thank you to those who helped and to those of you that added me and never played with me god speed and good luck.

YET AGAIN NO LONGER BOOSTING!!!!!

Edited by daut813

please add or message me:

My psn id is : Daut813

i need all online trophies except for the risk and reward, Local Celebrity, and tristate triumph tropies and im willing to help anybody in return for any help.

My time zone is EST.

Any and all help appreciated. please message me or add me and state blitz and if u have a headset.

Hey I would like to boost all online trophies if possible. I could help with yours!

PSN ID: veiga8888