$15 Worth it?

revolt_rjd

I just saw today that this game is available for purchase on PSN and it caught my attention. I remember playing this game for the N64, just picked up NBA Jams, and would really like to buy this game. However, is the $15 price tag really worth this type of game?

I hate how the NFL wouldn't let them have the late hits from the original. Surprised this isn't two hand touch football like the real NFL pretty much is.

I was unaware that they took that out. I really did enjoy doing the body slams back in the original.

It's most like the original arcade. Please Battle Blitz with friends against other people has been a lot of fun. That being said it contains the same BS CPU assistance that the arcade game has that keeps games a lot closer than they should.

So no skill miniscule skill required....I'll stick with NBA Jams!

I hate how the NFL wouldn't let them have the late hits from the original. Surprised this isn't two hand touch football like the real NFL pretty much is.

This made my decision to not buy the game. When I was playing against a team I hate or the game keeping it too close angered me, this was the best part of the game.

• 8 months later...