You NEED a friend to create a team?

Maggot9

I noticed that too when looking through the menus. I did a little search online and this is what I found:

Next stop on the team creation tour is probably the most important—choosing your co-owner. Your co-owner is your partner in crime and will be the person next to you in the trenches as you fight your way up the Battle Boards. You'll have a choice between one of two different types of co-owners. The first is simply an online friend. Send an invite to any of your online friends that have NFL Blitz and they can either accept or decline your gracious offer to be the co-owner of your team. The second option is to use a Guest co-owner. Guest co-owners are players that will be playing on the same console as you. In other words friends who stop by, roommates, brothers, sisters, moms, dads or basically anyone with opposable thumbs who can hold that second controller, is eligible to be a guest co-owner on your team.

It sounds like you can't even play any matches unless they are online too. Who's great idea was this? That's a horrible idea.

I hate online trophies and there seems to be a lot of them with this game. Not only that, but you can't even attempt them unless you have a partner online or someone to play with you on the same console.

The trophy images are pretty bad too. None of them really even match up, it's just a random assortment of football-related items and game logos. There's only twenty trophies, did they really have to be that lazy? I mean, it's NFL Blitz!

:mad:

I think you can have more than one Blitz team too. I wonder if the trophies will unlock if you are a co-owner or if you need to actually own the team to get the related trophies. That would be even worse.

If you still need a co-owner, I can add you. I wouldn't consider myself a pro at the game, but it might help us knock down those miserable trophies.

Well, there's at least three trophies that say something about having a Blitz team. What worries me is that two of them say "your" Blitz team, while the other one says "a" Blitz team. I'm hoping that doesn't mean you can't get those first two as just a co-owner. That would be really crappy trophy programming.

I have been told that online wins don't count if the other player quits. If this is true, boosting will most definitely be needed for the trophies. What a shame for all these online trophies in the game.

The trophy descriptions are so goddamn vague in this game. What MODE do we play in to get the trophies? Elite League? Battles? They all have the Battle Boards and it's all just too frickin' confusing.

Yeah, I agree.

The trophies that say "Head to Head" are obvious enough. There's a mode for that.

Not sure about the trophies that require a Blitz team, though. I'm not sure if it means the mode where you make a team using card packs or the one where you need a co-owner. Maybe it doesn't matter because I think they both use the Blitz team feature.

Hopefully someone makes a trophy guide in the near future. I have a feeling the majority of these trophies will need to be boosted, though.

Edit: Alright, I think I understand it now. Let me break it down for you.

The first three trophies that mention using a Blitz team are attached to the "Blitz Battles" mode. From here, you need to select "Blitz Teams" and form a team to compete with. You will need a partner for this mode. Either online or locally on the same console.

The next three trophies for the "Head to Head" mode can also be found under the "Blitz Battles" mode. From here, it's the first option that says "Head-to-Head".

To view your progress in both of these, there's an option under "Blitz Battles" that says "Battle Boards". This is where you go to view your progress for the local, regional, and national boards.

For the two trophies that require you to purchase players, this will need to be done through the "Elite League" menu mode. I believe the "Risk and Reward" mode is also included here.

Unlocking all fantasy characters can either be done through "Blitz Gauntlet" or buy purchasing them with Blitz Bucks.

Hope that helps!

Edited by Brandon_2535

Yeah Battle Blitz is just a fancy name for Co-op. Co-owner is your partner and you both have to be online and playing together to play a game.

You can have up to 5 teams going at once I believe but each of those are their own team on the leaderboard.

We went 4-1 and am at Pro. I don't know if its points or record that move you up. I assume getting to Elite will be 1 or 2 more wins.

hey brandon buddy its ur coowner dolphinzfan_19... just stopped by say nice reveiw about how get each trophy and ill c ya when ready to boost... by way Lions suck LOL

:dance:

Thanks! I played quite a few quick matches on the hardest difficulty and it didn't seem so bad, so maybe I'm not that bad at the game.

:applause:

I'm ready to take my talents online...

:p

Lions going all the way! Greatest comeback of all time, you just watch!

Im looking for someone who is GOOD at this to get the 3 co op trophies with. Im 28-1 (online ranked) ranked #8 in the world for Head2Head matches. If anyone wants to team up with me message me on PS3. PSN- Kobe24Bryant_24

Only message me if ur pretty good. Cuz im gunna check ur record when u add me

Im looking for someone who is GOOD at this to get the 3 co op trophies with. Im 28-1 (online ranked) ranked #8 in the world for Head2Head matches. If anyone wants to team up with me message me on PS3. PSN- Kobe24Bryant_24

Only message me if ur pretty good. Cuz im gunna check ur record when u add me

What's up man, last time I checked I was number 9 in the world, my PSN is Maggot9. Add me up, I also want to get the co op trophies out of the way!