Next Education: Toeic Test

FAQ for Next Education: Toeic Test

Introduction:

Hello, this is an educational game that tests your English grammar, English comprehension, and reading skills. The game is 50/50 in Japanese & English. Though, it's not a difficult game if you have either language mastered or not. I'm somewhat fluent in Japanese but, nothing near as a Japanese local. However, the game is pretty short before you know it, and that's why there isn't a platinum, but there is some extra features like a English-Japanese dictionary built-in to each of the Next Education aka Next Revolution (NextRev) game applications on the PS Vita system.

FAQ:

Q: Does the game tell you the correct answers?

A: Yes, it tells you if they're correct, or incorrect. The choices are not switched around in a random order, too,

Q: How can I find my data or progress?

A: Go to main menu and press :vital: to look at your data (Time played, overall correct answers, total CP, etc.)

Q:How can I grind for CP points and not have to over-grind CP points?

A: Choose Part Section #5, and you choose only 1 particular choice or number; for example: choose choice A. or #1. Each answer that's correct, put a check-mark on it, then finish the entire Part Section. Afterwards, go back to the particular Part Section #5 & select the 2nd option to answer the Check-marked questions. Rinse and repeat every minute or two on Part Section 5.

Q: Can I apply a rubber-band onto the system to rack up my hours played?

A: Yes. you can gain hours played while answering questions with a rubber-band on the 2 analog sticks facing :lsright: + :rsleft:. The system can stay idle with the rubber band, but make sure that you have the system plugged in & charging simultaneously, or the system will lose your time played data if unsupervised.

Q: I missed a question... How do I find which one I missed?

A: Go to the main menu, press :vital: to look at your data on the second tab. If there is anything below 100% on any part sections then, go back to the main menu, and look for the Pink icon with a magnifying glass to search the part section that has 0.00% ratio and check-mark the unanswered question.

Q: How do I avoid the 15 hour trophy glitch?

A: Play the game normally, or leave a rubber-band on it while not answering any questions. Doesn't matter if you've been on the same question for 5 hours or longer. Just make sure to exit out and auto-save the data. However, DON'T PRESS the :ps: button on the vita as a cheat sheet for screenshot answers. If you plan to make screenshot answers as a cheat sheet, then I strongly recommend that you copy all screenshots to your PS3 or PC. When you're answering questions, the time played is being counted, and when you exit out from the :ps: button, it can glitch your time played; it happened to me on Next Revolution: Administrative Screening Test... so be cautious and don't press the :ps: button while answering questions!!!

Q: Should I make a back-up onto the :psn+: online storage.

A: Yes, I would highly recommend it! Just in case, if the The Outcome Of The Everyday Efforts (S) glitches. It's better than having to start over from scratch, trust me.