Alchemy of the notorious 3 jobs

I think I have a good idea of how to make it succeed.

I read on the forums and got together 10 cooks and 8 merchants plus all the unique dudes like craftsman Lego men etc. put all of them into my royal guard. Levelled em up and basically got them to have smiley faces. All in all the reason for having 10 and 8 was in case some of them got disabled/injured through fighting. Bearing in mind I never use any of them and they have attacks of 1!

So the setup is as follows once you levelled them up. Also note I had 20 jobs found, literally just acquired the magician:

SETUP:

5 cooks, 3 merchants, 2 of the unique characters that have the blue circle logo when you are at the alchemy screen adding them.

🔹My ps vita was left at my house on standby with an active Internet connection for a whole 6 hours ( not sure if it matter but I just got the gnome to succeed first time)

🔹I made a save just before doing this alchemy. And then I made three subsequent separate saves after that.

🔹I did not play after that. Just switched to standby

🔹When I cam back and spoke to the alchemy lady, she said something along the lines of hope your something will help you on your quest/journey. Than when I clicked combine/matching combinations... Went through the rigmarole of connecting to server gnome was successful

Make what you will but I have not spent nearly as much time as some who have spent a lot of time. I literally started it first time today.

As with all threads please let me know if this worked and also others. I'm gonna go get the last two dudes, ill let you know how I get on...

Hope it helps somewhat

Jr

Failed once on huntsman using 5 cooks, 4 or 3 salesman and craftsman and/or alchemist tranquilliser dude. Did it again with 5 cooks, 4 salesman and one craftmn and waiting 6 hours and it worked. Now working on swordsman.

Just to note, the first time I failed I removed my psvita from my home wifi and took it to work so it lost its Internet connection. The second time I left it at home and waited 6 hours and it worked

Failed once on huntsman using 5 cooks, 4 or 3 salesman and craftsman and/or alchemist tranquilliser dude. Did it again with 5 cooks, 4 salesman and one craftmn and waiting 6 hours and it worked. Now working on swordsman.

Just to note, the first time I failed I removed my psvita from my home wifi and took it to work so it lost its Internet connection. The next time I left it at home and waited 6 hours and it worked

I have just done the swordsman seal and just to note, again took it to work than came home to check if I got it and it failed! Did it again straight away at home and left it connected and on standby and it worked.m

That's what I found and I got all 3 in 2 days of actually trying. Hope this helps