None of the princess trophies popping

GhostKing12

I have been playing this game for months now and I have beaten the last boss with each Princess and Verde but every time I beat him none of the trophies pop the only thing I can think of is that I maxed out all the princess like meter before I faced him so I could get the gold trophy out of the way as the guide did not state that this could effect it any help would be appreciated as I really don't want to do another play through

Don't worry you're not screwed up. It's normal that they aren't popping seeing you've maxed their happiness out you'll always come across the same ending, the happy ending.

To access the other endings you'll have to lower the happiness of at least one of the princesses (one is enough). For that choose any of the princesses and go fight any regular enemy/ies on the map with her. During the fight, make sure the princess is injured so she's sent back automatically to the kingdom. Her happiness will have decreased and the :) will be changed to the regular neutral face.

From this point, you'll be able to defeat the final boss with every princess and Verde, you'll get every trophy and finally the awaited platinum trophy.

Good luck ! ;)

Edited by Alex Fly
typo

• 1 month later...