Rate the trophy difficulty...  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.36

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• 2 months later...

3 from me.

This game is so easy to clear, even without equipping anything.

Yet, getting 3 hidden jobs and maximizing love level of all princess were so troublesome.

Just make sure to know how to equip and do not let any princess die in battle so you could shorten the time required to get the platinum.

• 3 months later...

4 for me.

The game is pretty simple but time-consuming. It took me around 60-70h for platinum after a discovery 'bout the 9th end.

Once you understand the game, you can beat it easily, even without maximise equiment for NPC.

Time-consuming comes from :

* 3 hidden jobs (Alchemist)

* Spending time with all princess for the 9th end

* Completing all encyclopedias

The game difficulty is a joke, it's more the time involved in doing the alchemy, encyclopedia entries and getting princess affinity up. 25 hours of steamrolling through the game, then 17 hours of literally waiting around.

• 2 weeks later...

The game difficulty is a joke, it's more the time involved in doing the alchemy, encyclopedia entries and getting princess affinity up. 25 hours of steamrolling through the game, then 17 hours of literally waiting around.

Any missable trophies?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

after 17 hours i have done everything you can do in the game, though in all this time i only managed to max the affection of 1 princess (out of 7!!!) even though i always had one with me when adventuring

the time required for this one trophy is just ridiculous, i can't do anything else but let the game run for another 20 hours (the oled screen will thank me) to max the other princesses....though you can work on ps3 games during that, so effectively the playtime to plat this is just under 20 hours

you can also play on easy and save anywhere (helps before bosses so you can restart before them instead of waking up in the castle again)

make sure to do the salary quests for azul (he wants 10 and 12 million for the last 2 times), you will get 3 sacrifice stones that you can trade into 9 relax saps which are required for getting the last 3 jobs through alchemy, relax saps are extremely rare so that will save you hours of grinding

if you are short on money in the end to complete these salary quests (i was), you can just bump a dozen citizens into your most expensive houses, they will have to pay you taxes and you can get millions in 1-2 minutes

speaking of alchemy, i got all 3 jobs on the first try (offline), just make sure to use 10 citizens that have a ":)" for affection and "O" for bonus

very enjoyable game, the framerate is really bad though. i wouldn't take more than 15 soldiers with you, otherwise it runs at 10fps

• 3 weeks later...

I'll give this a 2. It is a very easy game and the boss battles are a joke. On easy most of the actual battles are over in 10 seconds. The game is really fun though and actual play time to get the plat is rather short. I was actually playing about 20 hours but I did have to start from a previous save as I messed up the endings(but at least I didn't have to start from scratch) and I did get lost a few times an was unsure of what to do as the game doesn't explain some things all that well. I did have to leave the game on to get all the princesses to be happy but that wasn't really a time comitment just rather annoying. I am sure if I had to do it again I could probably only spent around 15 hours of my time to get the plat. As I said before I did enjoy the game and was glad I purchased it from the PSN sale for $10.

I went with a 4/10. The battles are mostly easy, although a couple of the sub-monster gave me a bit of trouble as I tried them too early in the game.

The final boss battle is a breeze.

But this is also a game that would be extremely difficult to plat without a guide and referencing online information. Figuring out the princess quests, the alchemy, grinding rare items - those are 'easy' only if you continually refer to a guide. It would be very difficult to do on your own.

The game also gives you very little in terms of a tutorial, and a lot of the sub menus are just trial and error. Every time I play I find some new tweak.

A good game, and certainly for the $10 it was on sale I can't complain.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I gave it a 2, a couple of the bosses gave me some resistance, but I guess if you were to play it through on Easy it would be a breeze. I'd pretty much picked up all the collectables whilst playing through so I didn't have much trouble finishing off those trophies. I wish I had been more aware of the Alchemy stuff though before I got tothe end because I had to farm for a few of those items in the end and waiting many hours for failure after that was a pain.

The last 30 hours of play was mostly alchemy and rubber banding but the item to improve the princess' mood helped a lot and you could let the Vita go into sleep mode and do other things for the alchemy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1/10.

There's no real difficulty. The playtime comes from grinding to maximise affection and collect all the job roles. All of the encyclopaedia entries I found without issues (most of which were along the journey)

(This could all change during the last boos fight... I'm STILL grinding my affections) >=[

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty easy, but the amount of real time for alchemy and the far too easy possibily to spend the neccessary reagents for the jobs if you for whatever reason indulge in this out-of-place activity or manage to overwrite / lose your save, will lead to an enormous grind.

The princess affection however just took me 1 - 1,5h each right after gathering the life crystals (with only Apricot maxed to this point, who I used through the entire game) No idea why you all spend 20+ hours on this :D

• 3 months later...