Criminal Damages trophy help

zato1259

I can't get this trophy to pop I have played through the game 4 times now and have done the museum level over 20 time not to mention countless other levels (asylum, police station) and still no trophy am I doing something wrong do only certain weapons count I'm using the bow guns with unlimited amno does it not count with this gun I also have the never dismember ability on as well does damages not count when you can't fall apart this is the last trophy I need for platinum thanks for any help

Edited by zato1259

I can't get this trophy to pop I have played through the game 4 times now and have done the museum level over 20 time not to mention countless other levels (asylum, police station) and still no trophy am I doing something wrong do only certain weapons count I'm using the bow guns with unlimited amno does it not count with this gun I also have the never dismember ability on as well does damages not count when you can't fall apart this is the last trophy I need for platinum thanks for any help

yeah am like you, I hate that stupid trophy it never pop no mater what I destroy, can some 1 explain this trophy very clearly?

I think you need to get the million damage in 1 playthrough.

Got the trophy at the beginning of the last chapter after destroying everything i could find in the previous levels.

am tiring this right now.

Edit: it's not working at all, fuck to this trophy.

Edited by Speed of Light

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Here is another idea. I've yet to finish till the last chapter that has nothing to wreck, but make another user on your PS3, copy your saved data there(if your still working on other trophies and don't wanna lose your progress), delete your save file, delete the game save data, go back into Neverdead, start a new campaign, and then keep wrecking sh*t up till you get your trophy. I will check back in later if it pops, I might recommend it to the trophy guide if it works.

Edited by Puniceus Extraho

• 1 month later...

I got this trophy yesterday. When I got the $100000 trophy, I thought: "The other will problably pop-up in the same playthrough." But NO!

Started on normal, played it again. New game on Hardcore, played it again.

Then I saw a post which mentioned something about the progress that is saved when you quit the game, after you completed a chapter.

So, this is how I did it:

Started the Museum level, when I completed it, I continued the game and started the Police chapter. As soon as Arcadia goes bitching about me being late, I quit and start Museum again. Played it 5 times and trophy poped up.

Damn, this one was a pain.

• 2 years later...

Had trouble with this one myself. Had done 3+ playthroughs before but was quitting game after a few chapters. Had tried multiples times reloading asylum and museum but no luck so I tried doing it in one sitting and it worked, got the trophy right at the start of destroyed streets.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...