Where is the 2nd Shotgun?

Jasano5674

i played the hell outta this game this week, and i dont know what u mean. cant u just go to chapter select and pick a level with a shotgun and get another? and whatya need 2 of everything for anyway? not bein mean, i just dont understand.

As far as I know, I cant just chapter select to get another. And what I mean is that whenever you find a new weapon, like the Assault Rifle in Chapter 2,you can only use it in one hand at a time, and when you cycle through your weapons with the other hand, you cant have another one equipped. But later on, when you find the weapon again, you can have it equipped in both hand at the same time. I can have a Pistol in each hand, an Assault Rifle in each hand, an SMG in each hand, a Grenade Launcher in each hand, and an Assault Bowgun in each hand. But I can only have the Shotgun equipped in one hand or the other. And I don't need 2 of everything, Im just a bit of a completionist, so I like to find everything I can.

• 4 months later...

I actually asked this question earlier and someone was able to get me that information. It is in http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=372700 but I'll just paraphrase it here as well.

The second shotgun is on the final level of the game. After doing the boulder dodge and reaching the top of the stairs, there should be a walkway bellow the highest level. If you went for all of the collectibles, its the walkway directly below the topmost walkway where you found the collectible. Once you find your way onto that path, it will be on the same side of the room as the elevator leading to the next portion of the level.

I actually asked this question earlier and someone was able to get me that information. It is in Can you dual wield the shotgun? - Xbox360Achievements.org but I'll just paraphrase it here as well.

The second shotgun is on the final level of the game. After doing the boulder dodge and reaching the top of the stairs, there should be a walkway bellow the highest level. If you went for all of the collectibles, its the walkway directly below the topmost walkway where you found the collectible. Once you find your way onto that path, it will be on the same side of the room as the elevator leading to the next portion of the level.

I was wondering where that damn gun was. I know there is no trophy for it or whatnot, but I was curious as well. Thanks for posting this.:applause::dance: